$21,404
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Hi everyone!

Can you believe it? On October 21st, it was 10 years ago that HLF (Hacker Legit Friends) merged with RE! (Revenge)
Meaning the 4DR clan exists for 10 years! Amazing!
It's hard to believe that 10 years passed by quickly, I tend to look at some old MKW/MK8 video's featuring the clan with old members. Feels truly nostalgic to me. It would be epic to relive that again. So much has happened over the time of 10 years.
Despite the current dormant state, we'd like to thank everyone for the awesome 10 years since day 1. A lot of people have made an outstanding impact on the clan!
Without you, the clan wouldn't have stood out for so long. Amazing milestone!

Now again, where did the 10 years go? And I'm turning 25 years in less than 2 weeks, I feel old...

Here's to another 10 years! :D

chrisPST

The One and Only Pugo
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,780
FC
2239-3854-7395
NNID
4DRPugo9999vr
Switch FC
SW-1597-2131-2138
I look back and feel bad for lying about my age for years but I'm sure everyone from the old generation could easily piece together I was full of shit haha.

Even looking back at the times where ""clan drama"" could exist which resulted in clans pwning eachother's members, it's really entertaining what the MKW Xat community was.

I sadly moved away from the Mario Kart series as my main game series and have moved to Splatoon. Like I mentioned in a previous thread, I put in 2k+ hours into splatoon 2 and already 200h+ in the newest sequel Splatoon 3.

I never forget the fun moments and connections I made from Mario Kart Wii alone. It's crazy the amount of people I met and friends I've made throughout the years when I actively played.

Well time to say some information about myself as I never was open with it.

Hello, my real life name is Chris, and I was under the alias of Pugo/Rayy for a huge part of my life online. This was done for the safety of myself at a young age. I began playing in Club Penguin Armies when I was young which was what got me into Xat chatrooms. It somehow ventured into the MKW YT community, Xat community, and other sorts of social media that the MKW community used. I am part of the class of 2022 and recently turned 19 and have been doing College classes since my Junior year of HS. I am majoring in Computer Science and plan on going for a Master's Degree !

I wish you all nothing but the best for your futures.
Here's to another 10 years! :thumbsup:

Zachy

Keep playing my heartstrings faster and faster...
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$14,059
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Happy 10 years 4DR! 🥳🥳 Unfortunately I know most of us don’t have time to devote anymore as we have all grown up on the game and are young adults now, but I will always keep coming back to this forum and will never ever forget 4DR or my time on Mario Kart Wii. Such an integral part of my childhood and the memories and relationships are something I will cherish forever. People say that all the time and don’t mean it, but I am serious when I say that.

amaya

The very worst part of you is me
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$22,236
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Sometimes you really wonder where all that time went! I remember the day @Intrepid showed me EHL over 10 years ago as if it were yesterday. Sure, we may have moved to new frontiers and grown up, but rest assured, we all have our roots here. I can say for certain this clan will be a part of my identity until I'm 6 feet under.

Cheers for 10 years with the greatest Mario Kart clan of all time, and here's to many more years!

Reactions: Alexander

JackPuff

Triple Green Shells
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,906
FC
3399-0264-7102
Switch FC
SW-6346-8157-4604
Clan
No
woah, i know i was very late for this one but thats so cool! heres to another 10 years indeed :D

maxtorcd55

Banned
Banned (level 2)
4DR swag bucks
$28
  • Deleted by amaya