VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$5
Clan
4DR
What do you guys think about 100cc online? Do you think it's needed or necessary? I think 100cc is super annoying and would prefer that it never existed except for offline.

Rachy

Sylveon is the best.
Staff Member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$40,143
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
4DR
I think MKWii should need to use MK8's online engine class, which it always have 150cc and there is no 100cc and/or mirror WWs (unless there is custom feature in MK8 to choose 100cc, mirror and 200cc).

I don't like 100cc because it's damn slow.

$$_Rich_$$

Checkmate!
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,481
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
100cc is okay for me because some shortcuts cannot be done, and when you choose tracks with shortcuts and people don't know that it's 100cc, they will fail the shortcut enabling you to frontrun since they all fail.

Azula

💙 Sweet but Psycho 💙
Staff Member
Tech Admin
4DR Veteran Member
VIP Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,921
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Ugh gross. Not useful for anything, not sure why it's needed. I don't know why people who aren't as good at the game need the race slower for them. You think they would want it faster to get it over with quicker lol. Although, at one point, I thought 100cc was fine because I thought 50cc online was possible. Yikes. Thank god that isn't a thing. But yeah, I wish it was also 150cc, and I wish that there was also a 200cc, just like Mario Kart 8.

$$_Rich_$$

Checkmate!
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,481
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
Ugh gross. Not useful for anything, not sure why it's needed. I don't know why people who aren't as good at the game need the race slower for them. You think they would want it faster to get it over with quicker lol. Although, at one point, I thought 100cc was fine because I thought 50cc online was possible. Yikes. Thank god that isn't a thing. But yeah, I wish it was also 150cc, and I wish that there was also a 200cc, just like Mario Kart 8.
200cc in Ghost Valley? 45 seconds and I'm done.

Azula

💙 Sweet but Psycho 💙
Staff Member
Tech Admin
4DR Veteran Member
VIP Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,921
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR

$$_Rich_$$

Checkmate!
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,481
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
Lol, I think it will be even faster than that!
By the time someone gets the shock, the first place probably hit the finish line, and the bullet bill will be very unfair. :p

SwtSkitty

6/26/16 ~❤
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$5
NNID
GameSaved
Clan
Unbroken
MrBean has been told numerous times to remove 100cc but he hasn't done it :mad:

Wifisfuneral

KING WEEF
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$5
Clan
υτ
100cc shouldn't even be a thing, especially online. That's why I'm glad the CTGP update came that lets you force specific classes in frooms. Now, wars are a lot more fun. Now if only it would work for worldwides..

Azula

💙 Sweet but Psycho 💙
Staff Member
Tech Admin
4DR Veteran Member
VIP Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$2,921
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Yeah. If they could figure out a way to remove 100cc in WWs, that would be perfect. I don't understand why Nintendo even made classes based around skill level to begin with honestly. I'm pretty sure everyone can play at the same pace.

Leseratte10

Blooper
4DR Swag Bucks
$5
The way is already figured out - it is the exact same patch Bean is using in friend rooms - just that he's only enabling that in friend rooms and not everywhere.
However, the host of a worldwide race must then have this patch / CTGP so there'd still be WW races in 100cc if the host is using an ISO or something else.

aqua

Banned
Banned
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$15
The way is already figured out - it is the exact same patch Bean is using in friend rooms - just that he's only enabling that in friend rooms and not everywhere.
However, the host of a worldwide race must then have this patch / CTGP so there'd still be WW races in 100cc if the host is using an ISO or something else.
Do you think it would be possible for the Wiimmfi Team to use, a modified version of, that patch to make 150cc only wws?

Leseratte10

Blooper
4DR Swag Bucks
$5
Well, in theory, such a patch exists (in cheat code form), but there can be two problems if we'd put cheat codes into the MKWii ISO Patcher:

- If we just add that cheat code, it would get disabled by the USB Loader as soon as you have Ocarina enabled (you don't even need to have cheats enabled)
- If we modified the Wiimmfi ISO Patcher to only connect to Wiimmfi when the engine class cheat is found, people wouldn't be able to use "harmless" cheats (sound modifier / online region changer) online