• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

100cc online? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, in theory, such a patch exists (in cheat code form), but there can be two problems if we'd put cheat codes into the MKWii ISO Patcher:

- If we just add that cheat code, it would get disabled by the USB Loader as soon as you have Ocarina enabled (you don't even need to have cheats enabled)
- If we modified the Wiimmfi ISO Patcher to only connect to Wiimmfi when the engine class cheat is found, people wouldn't be able to use "harmless" cheats (sound modifier / online region changer) online
I understand, thank you.

Not sure if I will sound dumb when I say this, but it's always good to go for it.

For ISO users, you could probably make it so that you update your ISO with said cheat to remove 100cc from your WWs, or else Wiimmfi could technically block ISOs that don't detect it. It's been done before with other codes, so I mean, it's possible, right? Like you said Leseratte, it's definitely possible, but these "harmless cheats" wouldn't work. Some aren't really necessary, so people who are competitive and hate 100cc wouldn't really mind losing their cheats for only 150cc, if you ask me.

For CTGP users, Bean could probably work on making it an update through the CTGP channel so that everyone would be required to run it or else you can't go online. Again, it's possible to do it, since it happens almost all the time.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

That would be possible, but we don't want to "lock out" hundreds of people with an old ISO and force them to re-patch it unless it's really necessary.

I mean, if enough people can get in on the support, we could make it a patch. Re-patching takes a little bit but with many active ISO users, it probably shouldn't take too long if you ask me. But again, you do have a point.

What do you guys think about 100cc online? Do you think it's needed or necessary? I think 100cc is super annoying and would prefer that it never existed except for offline.
I only want 100cc because 150cc is way too fast. How to get 100cc?
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

What do you guys think about 100cc online? Do you think it's needed or necessary? I think 100cc is super annoying and would prefer that it never existed except for offline.
I only want 100cc because 150cc is way too fast. How to get 100cc?

Back