• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

200cc Jetsetter/ Aero Glider vs 150cc Flame Runner/Bowser Bike! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Apparently on ISO it doesn't work idk why.......but I am trying my vary best to try to get it fixing but take me out the list for now thank you very much

Cant anymore, something got in the way

My mom needs help planning for a party so I’m gonna have to back out of this one. Sorry, I had really planned on participating

My mom needs help planning for a party so I’m gonna have to back out of this one. Sorry, I had really planned on participating
Aww :/ removed

I'm a simple boi:
I see an odd participant number, I say: Can

When half the people that sign up don't show lol

And with this contest now over, we have the results! The 200cc team, @Rachy and @trial win the Contest! They will each receive the $2000 Swag Bucks and the Contest Winner Award. :)

As for our MVP's, we have @trial for the 200cc team, and @SunnyJim for the 150cc team! They will each get $1000 4DR Swag Bucks. :)

Table:
f1c5cf310c21d814a82a7bb061a15133.png

It was quite the landslide merely due to how few people actually showed up, so there wasn't as much chaos in the races. I still had fun holding this contest nonetheless, so GG's guys! :)

Gggggggs, fun but i wished more people showed up

Ban me from the contest cuz of this :eyes:

GGs! I was really excited when there was more people signed up, but oh well!

Back