• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

4DR Clan Superlative (Week 27): Results (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Hey guys! Happy Monday and start of the week to everyone! Guess I was kidding when I said that this was going to b the last version of Clan Superlatives that I was going to be posting before Halloween. It's Halloween today! I hope everyone has a great time and a great day, regardless of whatever your plans may be! I am also here to announce the results to week 27 of Clan Superlatives!

The twenty-seventh week of Clan Superlatives is over, and we now have the results to share with everyone. :) We had 11 people vote in total! :party: This is about average, so I am glad that we're not getting fewer votes than usual and people are still participating! Remember that the more people that participate, the more fun this all is! Regardless of amount, thank you to everyone who voted! The more people that vote, the more fun these become! Without further ado, here's the winners for each category:
  • Most likely to get LVP in a Civil War: Rich/@$$_Rich_$$ won this one with 4 votes! I think you guys mistook "LVP" as "MVP". Clearly there's some mistake here. ;)
  • Most likely to bump every thread on the forum: Amaya/@Jasmine, Frost/@Frost, and Zach/@Azula won this one with 2 votes each! I can't speak for Amaya and Frost, but I like to think of it as continuing the discussion; not bumping the thread. :D
  • Most likely to scam other people: Zach/@Azula won this one with 3 votes! What!?!? What do I scam people of? :mad:
  • Most likely to be shock-reliant: Rich/@$$_Rich_$$ won this one with 4 votes! I think that Rich just knows how to play his cards right. :)
  • Most likely to go trick-or-treating for Halloween: Zach/@Azula won this one with 3 votes! Hey, as long as you don't mind people staring at you like you're from another dimension, there's no age limit! Personally though, I'm not going trick-or-treating this year. Wish I could! :(
A lot of you guys asked to see who got voted for each category in addition to the winners. So, here we go:

Most likely to get LVP in a Civil War:
  • Rich (4 votes)
  • Aqua (2 votes)
  • Realm (2 votes)
  • Amaya (1 vote)
  • Bede (1 vote)
  • BlazerZ (1 vote)
Most likely to bump every thread on the forum:
  • Amaya (2 votes)
  • Frost (2 votes)
  • Bede (1 vote)
  • Zach (2 votes)
  • Forge (1 vote)
  • Val (1 vote)
  • Seiren (1 vote) [??]
  • Dark z (1 vote)
Most likely to scam other people:
  • Aqua (2 votes)
  • Zach (3 votes)
  • Rich (2 votes)
  • Tim (1 vote)
  • :hippo: (1 vote) [???]
  • BlazerZ (1 vote)
  • Kiri (1 vote)
Most likely to be shock-reliant:
  • Rich (4 votes)
  • Kiri (2 votes)
  • Rachel (1 vote)
  • Amaya (1 vote)
  • :hippo: (1 vote) [????]
  • Realm (1 vote)
  • Zak98 (1 vote) [?????????]
Most likely to go trick-or-treating for Halloween:
  • Zach (3 votes)
  • Amaya (2 votes)
  • Jamzy (1 vote)
  • :hippo: (1 vote) [????????????????????]
  • Aqua (1 vote)
  • Tim (1 vote)
  • Rachel (1 vote)
  • Rich (1 vote)
Hope everyone enjoyed and be on the watch for Week 28 of Clan Superlatives (which will be coming shortly after I post this)! :)

Last edited:
Who are these people

That stupid hippo needs to go away!

I think it already is, unconfirmed however

Oh yeah, Seiren was much better :rolleyes:

very interesting questions but even more interesting answers! ;)

d09d91310ceb42e9b5bad716ba00b779.jpg

Much hippo for today guys.

Back