• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

4DR Clan Superlatives (Week 18): Results (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Hey guys! I hope you have all been doing well! It's kind of crazy that Week 18 of Clan Superlatives is the second-to-last week of Clan Superlatives results posted in August! I'm of course also here to announce the results of Week 18 of Clan Superlatives!

The eighteenth week of Clan Superlatives is over, and we now have the results to share with everyone. :) We had 9 (technically 19, but a certain person got spammed 10 times for each category, so I'm just not going to count the trolling) people vote in total! :party: This is a good number, so THANK YOU to everyone who has voted and please keep voting in the future as it only makes it more fun! Without further ado, here's the winners for each category:
  • Most likely to be excited about going back to school: Justin/@Justin with 3 votes! It's always good to embrace the school year! :)
  • Most likely to dread going back to school: This is a tie between Bede/@Bede and Rich/@$$_Rich_$$ with 2 votes each! While what I said above is true, I can't blame you guys for this either. It would be nice if summer vacation would continue on forever!
  • Most likely to love going school supply shopping: This is a tie between Justin/@Justin and Rich/@$$_Rich_$$. I don't blame you guys! I actually used to love going school supply shopping despite not being so thrilled about going back.
  • Most likely to get more supplies than they need for school when school supply shopping: This is a tie between Zach/@Azula and Vink/@Vinky with 2 votes each! I can't speak for Vink, but this was definitely more true in my earlier years of school. Later on, I think it was the complete opposite!
  • Most likely to go school supply shopping at the last moment possible: This is a tie between Amaya/@Amaya and Skitty/@Skitty with 3 votes each! Well, at least Amaya isn't exactly required to go back this year! But for you Skitty, make sure to get them earlier!
A lot of you guys asked to see who got voted for each category in addition to the winners. So, here we go:

Most likely to be excited about going back to school:
  • Justin (3 votes)
  • Rich (1 vote)
  • Pro (1 vote)
  • Dreamy Luigi (1 vote)
  • Zach (2 votes)
  • Aqua (1 vote)
Most likely to dread going back to school:
  • Bede (2 votes)
  • Val (1 vote)
  • Rich (2 votes)
  • Frost (1 vote)
  • Skitty (1 vote)
  • Amaya (1 vote)
  • Zach (1 vote)
Most likely to love going school supply shopping:
  • Justin (2 votes)
  • Rich (2 votes)
  • Zach (1 vote)
  • Skitty (1 vote)
  • ":hippo:" (1 vote) [nice]
  • Rach (1 vote)
  • Amaya (1 vote)
Most likely to get more supplies than they need for school when school supply shopping:
  • Zach (2 votes)
  • Vink (2 votes)
  • Aqua (1 vote)
  • Rich (1 vote)
  • Skitty (1 vote)
  • Rachel (1 vote)
  • Amaya (1 vote)
Most likely to go school supply shopping at the last moment possible:
  • Amaya (3 votes)
  • Dark z (2 votes)
  • Skitty (3 votes)
  • Bede (1 vote)
Hope everyone enjoyed and be on the watch for Week 19 of Clan Superlatives (which will be coming shortly after I post this)! :)

Last edited:
I didn't know the xat hippo was in 4DR :hippo:

You forgot to @ Rich :p Also who is :hippo: (lol)
Gracias and I can only guess that Amaya voted for it since he seems so hyped up about it. ;)

Most likely to dread going back to school: This is a tie between Bede/@Bede and Rich/@$$_Rich_$$ with 2 votes each! While what I said above is true, I can't blame you guys for this either. It would be nice if summer vacation would continue on forever!

Very very true.

Most likely to love going school supply shopping: This is a tie between Justin/@Justin and Rich/@$$_Rich_$$. I don't blame you guys! I actually used to love going school supply shopping despite not being so thrilled about going back.

I don't really go school shopping. ;)

Very fun as usual. :)

Yes! And who goes for you? Your parents only? :p

The school already has a list of all the materials and books you need upon enrollment, I basically enroll myself, write a check, then claim all those school materials. ;)

Why am I voted for the exact opposite of what I want!

The school already has a list of all the materials and books you need upon enrollment, I basically enroll myself, write a check, then claim all those school materials. ;)
Very organized. I like that!
Why am I voted for the exact opposite of what I want!
Others have chosen your fate for you!

Awesome I got 1 vote

Was expecting -1

Always grateful when someone vote for me. :thumbsup:

my mom forces me to go back to school shopping around 300 weeks in advance so yeah

Back