• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

4DR Clan Superlatives (Week 25): Results (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Hey guys! Happy Monday to all of you! Halloween is vastly approaching, which means free candy. So that's always super exciting! I am here to announce the results to week 25 of Clan Superlatives!

The twenty-fifth week of Clan Superlatives is over, and we now have the results to share with everyone. :) We had 10 people vote in total! :party: This is on track with our average number, so it's always great to be meeting! Regardless of amount, thank you to everyone who voted! The more people that vote, the more fun these become! Without further ado, here's the winners for each category:
  • Most likely to 60 a MKW Clan War: Realm/@Realm won this one with 3 votes! But does this really surprise anyone?? Realm is too good for us all!
  • Most likely to lie for money: Skitty/@Skitty won this one with 3 votes! That deceiving Skitty bag is back at it again. :(
  • Most likely to be a shy person: Val/@Val. and Rachel/@Rachy won this one with 2 votes each! You guys certainly don't seem like it online!
  • Most likely to eat Rachel's oreos: Justin/@Justin won this one with 3 votes! Justin, you'll have to tell us all... what flavor are they and how did they taste?
  • Most likely to be a reliable person: Zach/@Azula won this one with 4 votes! I appreciate that you guys think that! :D
A lot of you guys asked to see who got voted for each category in addition to the winners. So, here we go:

Most likely to 60 a MKW Clan War:
  • Realm (3 votes)
  • Aqua (1 vote)
  • Rachel (2 votes)
  • Kiri (1 vote)
  • Zach (1 vote)
  • Rich (1 vote)
  • Plex (1 vote) [what lmao???]
Most likely to lie for money:
  • Skitty (3 votes)
  • Zach (2 votes)
  • Rachel (1 vote)
  • Aqua (1 vote)
  • BlazerZ (1 vote)
  • Frost (1 vote)
  • Bede (1 vote)
Most likely to be a shy person:
  • Val (2 votes)
  • Rachel (2 votes)
  • BlazerZ (1 vote)
  • Rich (1 vote)
  • Kiri (1 vote)
  • Frost (1 vote)
  • Dark z (1 vote)
  • Bede (1 vote)
Most likely to eat Rachel's oreos:
  • Justin (3 votes)
  • Neak (1 vote)
  • Zach (1 vote)
  • :hippo: (1 vote) [:rage: hey at least we made it this far without one of those votes]
  • Kiri (1 vote)
  • Rachel (1 vote)
  • Justin (1 vote)
  • Frost (1 vote)
  • Kiri (1 vote)
Most likely to be a reliable person:
  • Zach (4 votes)
  • Rich (2 votes)
  • Justin (1 vote)
  • Saturn (1 vote) [lol right]
  • Dark z (1 vote)
  • Skitty (1 vote)
Hope everyone enjoyed and be on the watch for Week 26 of Clan Superlatives (which will be coming shortly after I post this)! :)

Last edited:
Very fun guys. I'm the second most reliable person. :cool:

Idk why I get the 'worst' false votes :joy: I saw one that I got a vote for crying in public, nop. I get another for falling asleep in a party, well parties usually are fun, so nop, even if it was boring, I doubt I'd fall asleep. Now for being shy, well on internet not really, in real life kinda. You guys need to know me better xD

However, I've never participated in that, but I realized it is something really fun to do! It's a great idea, I should participate from now on! :D

Last edited:
Always fun to participate in this! :)

Excuse me Rachel always eats all of her oreos before anyone can get to them! Greedy Rachel. :(

Excuse me Rachel always eats all of her oreos before anyone can get to them! Greedy Rachel. :(
Oh, I'm not greedy. Nobody ask me if they want some of my oreos, so shh. :whistling:

Oh, I'm not greedy. Nobody ask me if they want some of my oreos, so shh. :whistling:
Even if someone did, the answer is probably still the same :rolleyes:

Don't worry, we can all probably relate.

Actually it's probably not best to speak for everyone. lel

Everyone is shy in some regard. :)

Back