• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

4DR Clan Superlatives (Week 31) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
It's that time for Clan Superlatives again! If you're new to this, you can see a better explanation of what exactly this is in the first week thread: Clan Superlatives (Week 1)

But just like last week... Anyone can vote, and voting lasts a week (so until next Friday or so). At around that time, we'll announce the results! I'd recommend voting right away though. It takes such a short amount of time to fill out five names, and it's just really fun. Remember that you can suggest questions for Clan Superlatives here (they will pretty much be guaranteed to be used, as long as they're appropriate): Clan Superlatives Suggestions This week was made up mostly of suggestions, so thank you to everyone who made suggestions and always keep them coming! The form for this week's Clan Superlatives is located here: 4DR Clan Superlatives (Week 31) Have fun everyone! :D

Submitted already, first! ;)

I'm pretty sure I know who I'm voting for in the "most likely to play the draw 4 in Uno" category! :shifty:

Submitted mine :D

Back