• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

4DR Clan Superlatives (Week 33): Results (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,422
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Hey guys! Happy Monday to everyone! I hope you all have an incredible week this week! I am here to announce the results to week 33 of Clan Superlatives!

The thirty-third week of Clan Superlatives is over, and we now have the results to share with everyone. :) We had 9 people vote in total! :party: This is about average, so I am glad that we're all continuing to vote! Remember that the more people that participate, the more fun this all is! Regardless of amount, thank you to everyone who voted! The more people that vote, the more fun these become! Without further ado, here's the winners for each category:
  • Most likely to be everyone's favorite 4DR Leader: Zach/@Azula won this one with 3 votes! @Rachy, @Justin, and @Frost- you guys need to step up your game! ;)
  • Most likely to work the most on the forum: Zach/@Azula won this one with 6 votes! I truly appreciate that you guys think that about me! I do it all because I crave your guys' approval and satisfaction! :blush:
  • Most likely to be the most dedicated person: Zach/@Azula won this one 4 votes! I can't believe I've won 3 in a row this week. That must be some kind of record. O: Anyway, I appreciate this so much and I died at whoever wrote the comment about my cat spilling milk lol. :joy:
  • Most likely to be the most positive person: Dark z/@Dark Z won this one with 4 votes! I couldn't agree more with this one! Dark z is always such an optimistic person and it's (luckily) very contagious! :D
  • Most likely to always be creative: Val/@Val. won this one with 2 votes! I couldn't agree more with this! Val has made countless great suggestions that we've been using in Clan Superlatives, and her thread ideas are superb as well. :)
A lot of you guys asked to see who got voted for each category in addition to the winners. So, here we go:

Most likely to be everyone's favorite 4DR Leader:
  • :hippo: (1 vote) [ban the hippo!]
  • Amaya (1 vote)
  • Frost (1 vote)
  • Justin (1 vote)
  • Rachel (2 votes)
  • Zach (3 votes)
Most likely to work the most on the forum:
  • Aqua (1 vote)
  • DOOM (1 vote)
  • Rich (1 vote)
  • Zach (6 votes)
Most likely to be the most dedicated person:
  • Dark z (1 vote)
  • Jonny (1 vote)
  • Justin (1 vote) [:joy:]
  • Rachel (2 votes)
  • Zach (4 votes) [one of them one "Zach's cat who spilled milk on his Chromebook" lol dead. I'm assuming that was you @Kirigaya?]
Most likely to be the most positive person:
  • Dark z (4 votes)
  • Rain (1 vote)
  • Saturn (1 vote)
  • Val (2 votes)
  • Zach (1 vote)
Most likely to always be creative:
  • Amaya (1 vote)
  • Darkly (1 vote)
  • Frost (1 vote)
  • Jonny (1 vote)
  • Justin (1 vote)
  • Rich (1 vote)
  • Val (2 votes)
  • Zach (1 vote)
Hope everyone enjoyed and be on the watch for Week 34 of Clan Superlatives (which will be coming shortly after I post this)! :)

I can't step up my game till you step up my rank kthx

Lmao, Zach, nice :thumbsup:

Thanks again to the people who voted fo me! :D I really appreciate it! ^^

Zach won 3/5 categories? Dammit Zach, you're famous! Let's get win 4 in a row in the future. ;)

Zach won 3/5 categories? Dammit Zach, you're famous! Let's get win 4 in a row in the future. ;)
I can only dream! :eek:

I'm very glad that you guys are still enjoying Clan Superlatives! :)
It's always fun to participate and expect results! It is very difficult to get bored of this! ;)

Back