• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

4DR Clan Superlatives (Week 44): Results (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Hey guys! Happy Thursday to everyone! I'm sorry for being a little late again this week, but I'm optimistic that you guys will be able to forgive me! I also hope you all have an incredible week this week! I am here to announce the results to week 44 of Clan Superlatives!

The forty-fourth week of Clan Superlatives is over, and we now have the results to share with everyone. :) We had 9 people vote in total! :party: This is about average, so I am glad that we're all continuing to vote! Remember that the more people that participate, the more fun this all is! Regardless of amount, thank you to everyone who voted! The more people that vote, the more fun these become! Without further ado, here's the winners for each category:
  • Most likely to be corrupt: Zach/@Azula and Amaya/@Amaya won this one with 2 votes! Well Amaya, I guess that we better learn to not be as corrupt! O:
  • Most likely to ignore other people: Frost/@Frost won this one with 3 votes! I know, Frost is just totally the worst when it comes to ignoring other people. :(
  • Most likely to be funny: Val/@Val. won this one with 3 votes! I can't disagree here. Val is pretty funny! :D
  • Most likely to be a winner: Justin/@Justin won this one with 4 votes! What is Justin a winner of though? I don't necessarily disagree, but I just want to know!
  • Most likely to be a loser: Amaya/@Amaya won this one with 4 votes! Awww poor Amaya. :(
A lot of you guys asked to see who got voted for each category in addition to the winners. So, here we go:

Most likely to be corrupt:
  • Amaya (2 votes)
  • "Azula's daughter" (1 vote) [Azula doesn't have a daughter thank you very much!]
  • Frost (1 vote)
  • Neak (1 vote)
  • Rachel (1 vote)
  • Zach (2 votes) ["because he power abuses" no I don't!! :(]
  • BlazerZ (1 vote) [BlazerZ is easily the most corrupt person here ;)]
Most likely to ignore other people:
  • Amaya (1 vote)
  • BlazerZ (2 votes) ["don't ignore me!!!!"]
  • Frost (3 votes) ["whoever puts Zach is foolish because he does the exact opposite" I totally agree with you! So sad that some people think that]
  • Paris (1 vote)
  • Zach (2 votes) ["when he can't find anything else to do" :(]
Most likely to be funny:
  • Amaya (1 vote)
  • BlazerZ (1 vote)
  • Frost (1 vote)
  • Justin (1 vote)
  • Rich (1 vote) ["from ReviewTechUSA"]
  • Skip (1 vote)
  • Val (3 votes)
Most likely to be a winner:
  • :hippo: (2 votes) [no thx. There again must be a pattern as it's always voted for the fourth question. ;)]
  • Doss (1 vote)
  • Justin (4 votes)
  • Rich (1 vote)
  • Zach (1 vote)
Most likely to be a loser:
  • 3DR (1 vote) [who?]
  • Amaya (4 votes)
  • BlazerZ (1 vote)
  • Otto (1 vote)
  • Rachel (1 vote)
  • Skip (1 vote)
Hope everyone enjoyed and be on the watch for Week 45 of Clan Superlatives (which will be coming shortly after I post this)! :)

Last edited:
He included that in the answer?
Yep! Don't ask me why though. Must be some reference that we're not getting or maybe he just wanted to be random lol.

It's probably some technology reviewer, hence the name (only guessing though). :p
the dude who runs ReviewTechUSA is named Rich and he always says "This is Rich from ReviewTechUSA" 8-p

2 hippos? I think they will be gone ASAP.

I'm not one who vote hippo, I swear!!!!1!!11

2 hippos? I think they will be gone ASAP.

I'm not one who vote hippo, I swear!!!!1!!11
If you can't beat them, join them. :hippo:

Ban the hippo!

#StopHippo2k17

Hippo for president 2020 let's go!

#frostylivesmatter...atwendys

Back