• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

4DR Clan Superlatives (Week 5): Results (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Hi everyone! How are you all doing? I'm actually early on the results this week (originally the results were supposed to come out every Friday, but I've been doing them on Saturdays... this is besides the point). This is because I'm going out to a late birthday dinner tonight and I wanted to make sure I got these out for you guys in case I don't have enough time tomorrow! :)

The fifth week of Clan Superlatives is over, and we now have the results to share with everyone. :) We had 7 people vote in total. This is nice because it's the same amount as last week, but we have gotten more votes in the past, so we hope to continue to see more votes! Make sure to vote everyone, it only takes about 5 minutes. :) Without further ado, here's the winners for each category (and I must say, the results were really interesting/insightful/funny)...
  • Most likely to get into a fight: There is a two-way tie here! Saturn/@Saturn and Zach/@Azula with 3 votes each. Unfortunately, I can't really disagree (at least on my part).
  • Most likely to lose their temper: Zach/@Azula with 3 votes! Again, can't really disagree here unfortunately.
  • Most likely to be able to cook a good meal: Amaya/@Amaya with 3 votes. Time to hire Amaya as my private chef! :D
  • Most likely to say something they will later regret: Saturn/@Saturn with 4 votes. It's OK though. We all say things we regret.
  • Most likely to fall asleep at a party: And for the first time ever, we have no winner here, but a 7-way tie! Aqua/@Aqua, Val/@Val., Justin/@Justin, Zach/@Azula, Rachel/@Rachy, Alex/@Funnyboy, and Realm/@Realm. A lot of sleepy people I guess! Really great though because this is the first time ever that we have a tie; nevertheless a 7-way tie!
Just yet another reminder that the votes don't have to be leaders/co-leaders, they just again happened to be that way (a majority at least) this week (except for that 7-way tie!). A lot of you guys asked to see who got voted for each category in addition to the winners. So, here we go:

Most likely to get into a fight:
  • Saturn (3 votes)
  • Zach (3 votes)
  • Skitty (1 vote)
Most likely to lose their temper:
  • Zach (3 votes)
  • Skitty (1 vote)
  • Saturn (2 votes)
  • Rachel (1 vote)
Most likely to be able to cook a good meal:
  • Amaya (3 votes)
  • Zach (2 votes)
  • Wailtor (1 vote)
  • Skitty (1 vote)
Most likely to say something that they will later regret:
  • Saturn (4 votes)
  • Zach (1 vote)
  • Skitty (1 vote)
  • Justin (1 vote)
Most likely to fall asleep at a party:
  • Aqua (1 vote)
  • Val (1 vote)
  • Justin (1 votes)
  • Zach (1 vote)
  • Rachel (1 vote)
  • Alex (1 vote)
  • Realm (1 vote)
Hope everyone enjoyed and be on the watch for Week 6 of Clan Superlatives (which will be coming shortly after I post this)! :)

Last edited:
Ummm Rachel is a good cook. :/

Ummm Rachel is a good cook. :/
Unfortunately for her, I don't think many people know that she is going to college to become a chef (at least that was my assumption!).

Unfortunately for her, I don't think many people know that she is going to college to become a chef (at least that was my assumption!).

Wow....she's becoming a chef.

Wow....she's becoming a chef.
I believe so! You'll have to double check with her but I'm pretty sure that's what she's going to college for. It certainly is neat if that's the case. :)

I believe so! You'll have to double check with her but I'm pretty sure that's what she's going to college for. It certainly is neat if that's the case. :)

That's really cool.

Pretty sure I just voted Zach for everything. :cool:

Guess it's time to sign up for Hell's Kitchen!

I said Rachel is most likely to pass out at a party because she's quite the binge drinker

:tox:

yeyy for having a regretful vocabulary

Back