• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

4DR Clan Superlatives (Week 82) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alex

15/04/2017-27/08/2018
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$5,856
FC
4043-2716-9973
Switch FC
SW-1962-1671-2223
Clan
4DR <3
Hey all!

Last week we finished week 81 of Clan Superlatives, so now onto week 82! If you want to learn more about what Clan Superlatives is, you can read about what it is in the first week thread: Clan Superlatives (Week 1)

And also remember: Joke responses will no longer count in Clan Superlatives as of Week 48. Failure to comply with this rule may result in restriction of your privileges to vote in the Clan Superlatives.
You can read more about that in this thread: Joke Responses in Clan Superlatives

Anyone can vote, and voting lasts a week! At around that time, we'll announce the results! I'd recommend voting right away though. It takes such a short amount of time to fill out five names, and it's just really fun. Remember that you can suggest questions for Clan Superlatives here (they will pretty much be guaranteed to be used, as long as they're appropriate): Clan Superlatives Suggestions This week was made up entirely of suggestions, so thank you to everyone who made suggestions and always keep them coming!

The form for this weeks Clan Superlatives is located here: 4DR Clan Superlatives (Week 82)

Have fun everyone, and happy voting! :D

Submited!

I have completed my first ever votes in a superlative! :D

Submitted! :D

Crap I forgot this! I submitted! :eyes:

Are the results coming soon?

Back