• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

4DR CTWW Session ~ Friday 22nd November 2019 (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rachy

Sylveon is the best.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$47,837
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
N/A
4DR CTWW Sessions (#56)

Time: Event Time Announcer - 4DR CTWW Session ~ Friday 22nd November 2019

Postings of custom track worldwide sessions will be within a few days in advance. We ask people to sign up like we do for monthly fun room threads. We're doing this to hopefully get more members, more members playing together at a time, get more threads going, and increase activity of the clan.

People don't need to sign up to join our custom track worldwide, but having a list of people who sign up gives you an idea of people you know will be there.

List of people that can attend:
1. Bynt
2. Leon
3. Goldy
4. Lieut
5. Muffin
6. Wolvz72

Last edited:
ctww? (joke in TT com)
eh sur whynot

What time is it in gmt
Check the time link on first post above, and the right box will tell you what's the time is for you (the left box is UTC.) It should be 9pm GMT because GMT and UTC are same.

I might be able to make it, but a friend is coming over today, so maybe not.
he likes mario kart too, but he's not exactly coming over to play mario kart.

How long is the session
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

How do I join?

Last edited:
How long is the session
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

How do I join?
If you have someone on the sign up list added, you can join them.

Back