• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

4DR Forum Member Time Trial Leaderboards! (MKW and MK8) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Not a bad idea but are you sure the staff approved this? Having two time trial leaderboard is contradicting the privilege to add your times as a 4DR member, as everyone who is a forum member can add their own times without being a 4DR member, though those two leaderboards are both separated.

I asked Zach and he said it was ok. The reason i want a 2nd leaderboard is so that non 4DR members have a place to share their times and challenge other forum members :)

I see. That's fine by me. :p

Added a poll to the thread to see what others think. The poll will end in one week and thats how i will decide whether or not to keep this thread

Moo Moo Meadows:
WVW69iVvPwcyfdJuVY

I think you should contact a leader to update these times tbh because you've got 38 times from me and 42 times from Sniper and it would be triing

Dont worry, I will get them all added. I have less than that many to add now because I have been adding them to the tt boards but I am still working on it.

Sorry for the delay with adding times, there are alot of them XD I am almost done on Sniper's and I will try to finish Zak98's times by Friday Night when I have more time.

Cloudtop Cruise:
WVW69iWsmbgvKTpnE4

If I never failed high glider on lap 3, I could've got my double sub :(

Well i tried DK jungle again right now and CRUSHED Tim and subbed my last PR by 4 secs lel. WiiU_screenshot_TV_010ED.jpg
EDIT:For fun i tried this
WiiU_screenshot_TV_010ED.jpg

Last edited:
Really good lap 2 and 3 made the run WiiU_screenshot_TV_010ED.jpg

Warios gold mine
image.jpg

BIG BUMP
3DS Neo Bowser City :heart:
WVW69iXM5qUegFwBd5

GBA Cheese Land:
WVW69iXWBUUUtgz9n_

@Donkey Kong ! From France .

Mario Kart Stadium:
WVW69iXWJtkC93qzD5

Sweet Sweet Canyon:
WVW69iXWTlk9NcsmjQ

Twisted Mansion:
WVW69iYWFJgA-vqfsP

3DS DK Jungle:
WVW69iYWlzEAqrpEr1

N64 Rainbow Road:
WVW69iYkfa0e_wuWyS

And finally, Mario Circuit.
WVW69iYncGc-S7LuJa

Time trailed ribbon road for 4 hours all I get is 1:51:781>1:51:515 @Tim157 yep your not the only one that

Locking this thread.

1. almost no one is posting here.
2. i dont enjoy the pressure of owning this thread.

sorry.

Back