• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

4DR is Expanding to Fortnite! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hey guys!

I'm sure you all are as excited as I am about this... but the leaders/co-leaders have been talking an awful lot about this recently, and we finally have decided to do it. Yes, we are expanding to Fortnite! We expanded because we know a lot of people are really into Fortnite and would love to join a clan like us to play it. :D

Not only that, we plan to play in several competitive matches in Fortnite and plan to try to become the best team there ever was in Fortnite! Isn't that exciting???

If you have any questions about this, please leave them here as a reply to this thread. I'd love to hear your feedback!

inb4 someone gets r/wooshed lol

Happy April Fools!

I swear I spent years hoping we expand into animal crossing and then we get this :rage:

Excuse me how about we become a competitive fruit ninja team instead

Finally! 4DR finally expands to the best game ever!! Can't wait to play 24/7 competitive matches!!

I'm so glad we decided to expand to fortnite! Without a doubt the best decision we have made so far! :D

wow fortnite is my favorite game. i still love this clan to death

I dont play fortnite, but i think that its very amazing to see this clan expanding to other games! So good luck on the 4DR Fortnite Expansion!

I'm actually pretty good, I'm technically Tfue.

Hope everyone's April Fools day was filled with laughs and fun jokes. :)

ooooo this sounds amazing

c'mon, really?
I spent YEARS and YEARS hoping and lobbying for 4dr to expand to competitive minesweeper, and we get this!?!?!?!?!?!??!?
what a disgrace

c'mon, really?
I spent YEARS and YEARS hoping and lobbying for 4dr to expand to competitive minesweeper, and we get this!?!?!?!?!?!??!?
what a disgrace
I unironically love minesweeper

Back