• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).
  • Please be aware that you must be a 4DR leader or 4DR co-leader to post new discussions in this section.

4DR WW Session ~ 8:30 PM-10:30 PM EST Friday 10 March (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
4DR WW Sessions (#44)

Postings of worldwide sessions will be within a few days in advance. We ask people to sign up like we do for monthly fun room threads. We're doing this to hopefully get more members, more members playing together at a time, get more threads going, and increase activity of the clan.

People don't need to sign up to join our worldwide, but having a list of people who sign up gives you an idea of people you know will be there.

List of people that can attend:
1. Zach
2. Rachel
3. Otto
4. BlazerZ
5. Rich
6. Amaya

Last edited:
Posting this now because with the crazy schedule Zach's been having lately, it will likely be posted too late for everyone to have a chance to see the thread in time. Now I will say that I will try my best to be there on that time, but I can't guarantee anything. Hope you guys have fun if I'm not here!

Unacceptable.

But I might attend :eyes:

Will be there!!

Those session is on my mum her birthday so I am not sure or I can attend :3 But I'll let you guye know later or I can or not :)
If I can't have fun ww'ing guys xP

The last time when I missed WW Session from a week ago, but now I'll be there! :)

Those session is on my mum her birthday so I am not sure or I can attend :3 But I'll let you guye know later or I can or not :)
If I can't have fun ww'ing guys xP
Tell your Mom we wish her a happy birthday (hopefully that's not creepy)! :)

I wish you all a great Friday! :D Have a great time during tonight's session guys! ;) Can't wait to see the always great Top places pics! ^^

I'll play today, please add me on the list! :D

Count with me!! :)

That's past my bedtime :V

Bedtime is for losers. Either be there or be a loser. :mad:
ReportAbuseButton.png

Back