• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).
  • Please be aware that you must be a 4DR leader or 4DR co-leader to post new discussions in this section.

4DR WW Session ~ 8:30 PM-10:30 PM EST Friday 3 March (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,374
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
4DR WW Sessions (#43)

Postings of worldwide sessions will be within a few days in advance. We ask people to sign up like we do for monthly fun room threads. We're doing this to hopefully get more members, more members playing together at a time, get more threads going, and increase activity of the clan.

People don't need to sign up to join our worldwide, but having a list of people who sign up gives you an idea of people you know will be there.

List of people that can attend:
1. Zach
2. otto
3. Skip
4. Rachel
5. BlazerZ

Last edited by forum staff:
First one of March everyone! Make sure to be there! :D

I hope you all enjoy this session! :D I always enjoyed these sessions, one of the many reasons why Friday is great. ;)

I hope you all enjoy this session! :D I always enjoyed these sessions, one of the many reasons why Friday is great. ;)
Absolutely! I look forward to Friday every single week! Of course, they're not as great with you not playing with us. ;) Thanks for the thoughtful wishes! :D

Absolutely! I look forward to Friday every single week! Of course, they're not as great with you not playing with us. ;) Thanks for the thoughtful wishes! :D
I'm glad you like Fridays like me. :D Thanks! but without you definitely in a high percentage the session would not be the same. ;)

I volunteer for self-sacrifice.

Jk, for the session, ofc. ;)

You need to stop making these threads too late before I start making them! :usrs:

I should be able to join if I don't fall asleep lol but I'll try my best not to. :D

I should be able to join if I don't fall asleep lol but I'll try my best not to. :D
Cool, I've added you then.

You need to stop making these threads too late before I start making them! :usrs:
You can't make these threads if you forget to add people smh! @Skip, you've been added to the list of people willing to sacrifice themselves participants. :D

Added myself! :D

Count with me! :D

Count with me! :D
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.... 100!
Added!
:ttm:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.... 100!
Added!
:ttm:
T
H
A