• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).
  • Please be aware that you must be a 4DR leader or 4DR co-leader to post new discussions in this section.

4DR WW Session - Friday 12th July 2019 (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dokan

stay sugoi。
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$21,203
FC
1294-4931-2036
NNID
/
Switch FC
SW-4185-9794-5014
Clan
4DR
4DR WW Sessions (#120)

Postings of worldwide sessions will be within a few days in advance. We ask people to sign up like we do for monthly fun room threads. We're doing this to hopefully get more members, more members playing together at a time, get more threads going, and increase activity of the clan.

People don't need to sign up to join our worldwide, but having a list of people who sign up gives you an idea of people you know will be there.

List of people that can attend:

First WW Session (Time: Event Time Announcer - 4DR First WW Session (#120.1, "EU-friendly") - Friday 12th July 2019):
1. Dokan
2. Fergus
3. Alice
4. Irelia
5. Rhythm
6. Goldilocks
7. Rua222

Second WW Session (Time: Event Time Announcer - 4DR Second WW Session (#120.2) - Friday 12th July 2019 (US) / Saturday 13th July 2019 (EU)):
1. Rhythm
2. Phoenix
3. Rua222

Last edited by forum staff:
Might be able to do the 1st if I'm not biking, however if I can, ping me on discord or something

Might be able to make it for the first session!

Can I join? Im basically with nothing to do from now on so I want race :p
Which one can you play? Cuz there's two sessions.

Are people online before it begins cause i cant attend but i can play before it begins

I’m not sure which session but I’ll attend whichever one suits my time zone lol

I’m not sure which session but I’ll attend whichever one suits my time zone lol
There are time links for each session, so I would suggest you to take a look. Normally, it will output the time with correct timezone.

I'll try to join both.
Awesome, added! :)

Are people online before it begins cause i cant attend but i can play before it begins
Usually, some people might arrive half an hour earlier as planned. Try to ask around in #mario-kart-wii on that day, maybe someone will play with you before the session starts.

Yes I will be, and I can probably make the first session too.

Back