• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).
  • Please be aware that you must be a 4DR leader or 4DR co-leader to post new discussions in this section.

4DR WW Session - Friday 7th September (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
4DR WW Sessions (#98)

Postings of worldwide sessions will be within a few days in advance. We ask people to sign up like we do for monthly fun room threads. We're doing this to hopefully get more members, more members playing together at a time, get more threads going, and increase activity of the clan.

People don't need to sign up to join our worldwide, but having a list of people who sign up gives you an idea of people you know will be there.

List of people that can attend:

First WW Session (Time: Event Time Announcer - 4DR WW Session 1 (7 September 2018)):
1. Amaya
2. Zeyh
3. Veaz
4. Emilio
5. Fergus
6. Josue

Second WW Session (Time: Event Time Announcer - 4DR WW Session 2 (7 September 2018)):
1. Array
2. Fergus
3. Emilio

Last edited:
Ooh I'll join the first one. I'll be a bit late

^ so would I bc I would just be off school

Wait, i was thinking in CDT time so I might be in the middle of each session, I'll wait to see.

Technically this is an official clan event so its a little better if a leader/co-leader hosts this. I'll change the author of the thread and put in our official format. I'll also prevent users other than leaders/co-leaders from posting threads in this section of the forum. Sorry about that.

I'll be joining the first session. :)

I'll try to make both sessions! :D

Can I not participate in WW sessions?

You can, you dont have to be a member. Anyways i might make a little of the 1st or 2nd one

Back