An announcement relating to my YouTube channel!

Lewis

Green Shell
Bronze Member
FC
1251-5432-2659
Switch FC
SW-4816-9145-7697
Hello all!
Today, I am taking the time to inform everyone that I am axing my current channel, and starting a new one!

Why are you getting rid of your NinLewis gaming channel?
It’s because I have only received 100 subscribers in a 5-year time spam and I’ve been getting bored of making gaming videos.
Because of the hard and expensive process of making gaming videos regularly, I find myself feeling unhappy about my channel, wondering why I started it in the first place. Due to this, I want to start from scratch and make an entirely new channel.

What will become of your old channel?
I will be deleting it all. It’s too cringeworthy to keep on YouTube at all.
I get embarrassed when watching my old videos and just downright hate them altogether. So there will be no archive; it will all be gone in one click.

What is your new YouTube channel and what will it focus on?
Wow. This was hard to decide, but I finally did it.
The channel will be called StrangeCrack and it will focus on life stories and cartoons rather than gaming (I will do some game videos however). Below is my new channel art, containing my bad drawings and new avatar.

Weird, isn’t it?
I think this is the best way to go forth on YouTube, since I am funny, good at storytelling and cartooning in general.

Hold on a second! Is this inspired by TheOdd1sOut?
You would be correct!
I was generally inspired by TheOdd1sOut, ItsAlexClark, No Idea Animations and Jaiden Animations. They showed me the genre of making life stories (and in NIA’s case funny countryball comics) into cartoons, and I thought, “Hey! I could do that!”. So if I become famous from this (probably not), then thank those people before you thank me.

What are your current goals?
Here they are:
  • Do monthly uploads
  • Gain 500 subscribers by next Christmas
  • Do gaming videos every 6 months (or maybe a bit more frequently)
  • Have a positive fan base which likes my content
  • Have a lot of fun!
If you read this far, then thanks so much for doing so! As soon as my channel goes live, I’ll give you the link to my StrangeCrack channel and delete the old channel ASAP!
Thanks,
Lewis/StrangeCrack

EDIT
I have launched my channel and verified it! :D
I had to redo the channel art, and now it looks like this!

The link is here: StrangeCrack
So please do subscribe so you do not miss out on my upcoming content! :)

Last edited:

Paris

Atago's Commander <3
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Trial Member
FC
1722-5591-5953
Switch FC
SW-2743-2869-0978
So guys, we did it, we reached 500 subscribers before next Christmas

Lewis

Green Shell
Bronze Member
FC
1251-5432-2659
Switch FC
SW-4816-9145-7697
LOL.
In all fairness, we are not probably gonna reach 500 before Christmas 2019, but quite the funny statement! :)

Peyton

Green Shell
4DR Veteran Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
FC
4773-4165-4586
Clan
4DR
and still growing
the fact that we reached this number in such a short amount of time is just phenomenal i-im just amazed, thank you all so much
for supporting this channel and helping it grow I-I love you guys, you guys are just awesome.
so as you can probably tell this isnt really a montage parody, this is really more like a kind thank you / update video
so in this video im quickly gonna go over two things: firstly advertisements, and more importantly : the future of this channel
and what kind of direction its headed.
okay so firstly, the advertisements. believe it or not but montage parodies are actually a copyright minefield
new content is getting claimed every day. we could use something from.. lets say.. 5 years ago, and tommorow a huge company could come along

Frost

<span class="v">Woomy...</span>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
A few things I'd like to mention:

You shouldn't be disappointed in your own work, whether you created it 2 weeks ago, or in 1994. It's still something you worked for and you should be proud of it regardless how you or others would look at it. Also, about your sub count, well... IIRC I haven't reached 100 subs before, but if I did, it was probably a brief time before I purged my channel as well. I should probably take my own advice, right? :p

And one last thing, even if you are somehow disappointed in your work, just use that to at least improve! That's how I've done over the years, and so far it's paid off fair enough. I'm sure things will work out for your new channel and I wish you luck with it!

Lewis

Green Shell
Bronze Member
FC
1251-5432-2659
Switch FC
SW-4816-9145-7697
A few things I'd like to mention:

You shouldn't be disappointed in your own work, whether you created it 2 weeks ago, or in 1994. It's still something you worked for and you should be proud of it regardless how you or others would look at it. Also, about your sub count, well... IIRC I haven't reached 100 subs before, but if I did, it was probably a brief time before I purged my channel as well. I should probably take my own advice, right? :p

And one last thing, even if you are somehow disappointed in your work, just use that to at least improve! That's how I've done over the years, and so far it's paid off fair enough. I'm sure things will work out for your new channel and I wish you luck with it!
Well, I just couldn’t make good quality videos at all. Some was just stupid click bait or stolen content.
But you are right. I should be proud, but it is cringeworthy no matter what.
Thanks for wishing me good luck @Frost! The kind words will motivate me more! :)
--- Post merged ---
In other news, I got my first subscriber already! Sadly, I have no idea who it is, since they keep their subscriptions private.

Frost

<span class="v">Woomy...</span>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
To be fair, anything that isn't clickbait on YouTube has a disadvantage already. It's the unfortunate truth. Besides all that, we've all made pretty cringe worthy content, I'm sure. :p

Edit: I wonder if now YouTube even shares who subscribes to your channel anymore now, because in the last 10 subs I've had, no dice.

SunnyJim

This is where I end
Premium Member
Bronze Member
i had my channel since 2016 and i'm closing in to 2019... i just post videos because i enjoy doing it : )

Alicu

♡ 4DR ♡
Staff member
4DR Co-Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
FC
0650-2467-9888
Clan
4DR