• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp - New Mobile Game (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alex

15/04/2017-27/08/2018
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$5,895
FC
4043-2716-9973
Switch FC
SW-1962-1671-2223
Clan
4DR <3
So basically, Nintendo had a Nintendo Direct this morning solely dedicated to news on a new mobile game for the Animal Crossing series. There was news about this being in development a while ago, but now we know a lot more about it!

If you want to watch the Direct, you can find it here. If you don't want to, i'll try my best to sum it up. It's basically a game about building up a campsite you have been given with different furniture, to put it in it's simplest terms. You do this by collecting materials by going around to collect them or doing tasks for other villagers. There is quite a lot more to it than that, so you could either watch the direct or look for a summary somewhere online.

So, what do you guys think of this new mobile game? Will you be getting it when it comes out in late November this year? I definitely will, since i've always loved the Animal Crossing series and i'm curious to see how well a mobile version will work!

I'm looking forward to it!!!! I absolutely love Animal Crossing!

I've played the AC series so much (except for New Leaf) so this app is a must for me!

OMG YES YES YES I LOVE IT ALREADY

Damn this was really released quite a while ago!

I've still been playing quite actively and have made quite a lot of progress in the game! Certainly not a substitute for a new main series game, but it's a nice supplement until it (hopefully) finally comes. :p

Wow remember when we were all excited for this and then quit hahaha fun

AC Switch come soon please I need more than just pocket camp

Yeah once you realize all events are just repeats with a different skin colour, and done almost anything else in the game, it gets boring

Yeah once you realize all events are just repeats with a different skin colour, and done almost anything else in the game, it gets boring
Gets even worse when they just consistently cycle the same 3 events as “seasonal events” without break smhh

At this point, I think they’re just trying to create as much content as possible, without caring whether it’s actually decent content lmao. With their seasonal events they seem to have a formula of 3 events, one new cookie, one recoloured cookie and a set of leaf ticket only items which gets exhausting after a while. Of course having seasonal events means they don’t need to think of as many prizes since half of the rewards are just the event materials loool.

Pocket Camp was fine when it was released but they seem to just make it worse rather than better. AC Switch can’t come soon enough!

Back