• 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • VIP Members
  • 2 Year Membership
  • Helping Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Staff Conquerors
Hello everyone, just another quick update and reiteration about the general clan activity we'll be having soon. As you all may know, Zach (@Azula) will be starting college in the VERY near future. So of course this is going to impact his activity on a big level (I'm personally not sure how exactly his activity will be affected, but we'll all be finding out soon.), thus leaving him more inactive for duties on the forum and the clan in general. And we all also know that @Justin will most likely be resigning his position as leader after this final season of LUTI is over for Splatoon, which is also in the near future. Time flies, so things are going to change in a flash on short notice. So here's who we ARE going to have:

Rachel - She's still going to be around as 4DR Leader as she's always been. However, she still has a college schedule and sometimes miscellaneous crap every now and then. Her activity should be normal all around as usual, on MKW, and forum and everything. So she's still going to be one of the main leaders.
Myself (Frost) - My activity on the forum will definitely continue to upload, and I'm still working on getting my internet in the best possible state. There's no guarantee that I'll be able to get my internet completely fixed, because I've just discovered that I still have to deal with 4G connections, unfortunately. However, I'm still working on replacing my router about that, as it's gotten really old, and that could really improve my connection, and make things close to normal, if not, normal. Working on this still!
Amaya - Amaya has just joined back the staff team again, but if you don't know him, don't underestimate him, he has a great amount of experience with being a staff member. He's served the clan multiple times, and he's back on the job yet again, and I'm sure he's going to impress us again too. He won't let us down; I have great confidence in him, because he's already had experience in being co-leader, and he'll be able to help us out in this activity shift for sure.

So, the people that were listed above, @Rachy, @Amaya, and @Frost, will be the main staff of the clan and forum. @Azula will still be around a bit I'm sure, but not as much. It's better that you contact us first, before you contact him if you want to have a result faster. We'll be sure to take care of anything you need, and we'll do our best to keep the clan running as it always has. Nothing to freak out about, I'm just letting you know that the activity around here within our staff is about to change a bit. It'll certainly be different if Zach isn't as active as he normally is, but unfortunately that's life, and the only thing we can do is wish him good luck in his studies and his beginning of his new chapter in his education. Good luck Zach, and the rest of your staff team won't let you down, I assure you! :D

amaya

The True King
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Active Forum Member
Contest Designer
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Contest Designers
  • 5 Year Membership
  • Addicted to Racing
  • 4 Year Membership
  • 4DR Leaders
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • Splatoon Assassins
  • VIP Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Helping Members
  • Premium Members
It sucks to have to see Justin most likely leave the team and it definitely sucks to see Zach significantly less active in the future. But real life priorities must come first! The team we have is great even without two of our main guys soon not going to be around much, so things should only look up!

By the way, if you think that "OH EM GEEEEEEEH THERE MIGHT BE APPLIKASHIONSSSS FOR MODERATURRRR !!!!111!", don't immediately assume that, but it is definitely a possibility. ;)

Frost

Heck
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • VIP Members
  • 2 Year Membership
  • Helping Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Staff Conquerors
It sucks to have to see Justin most likely leave the team and it definitely sucks to see Zach significantly less active in the future. But real life priorities must come first! The team we have is great even without two of our main guys soon not going to be around much, so things should only look up!

By the way, if you think that "OH EM GEEEEEEEH THERE MIGHT BE APPLIKASHIONSSSS FOR MODERATURRRR !!!!111!", don't immediately assume that, but it is definitely a possibility. ;)
Definitely agree with you there! Also, I left out something in the first post (as usual), even though it was already said that there will be a 96.58% chance that Splatoon will be dropped from the clan. Sorry to you Splatoon guys in 4DR, but it doesn't seem like we really have a choice about that. :( Reason why is specified already in this post and this thread.

Last edited:

Plex

<span class="v">Magikruiser Squad</span>
VIP Member
FC
1380-3908-7426
NNID
Landrdubr
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • 3 Year Membership
  • 2 Year Membership
  • VIP Members
  • Addicted to Racing
  • DLC Collectors
OH EM GEEEEEEEH THERE MIGHT BE APPLIKASHIONSSSS FOR MODERATURRRR!!!!111!

Frost

Heck
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • VIP Members
  • 2 Year Membership
  • Helping Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Staff Conquerors
It's ok, just don't forget to sign up for the civil war, even if you're busy, do everyone can still have some fun. ;)

Where'd you get that number?
I actually just pulled that out of my ass.
Basically saying that the chance is relatively high and likely to happen.

$$_Rich_$$

Checkmate!
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Ex-Co-Leader Blue Shell
  • 2 Year Membership
  • Helping Members
  • Merchandise Holders
  • Bronze Members
  • VIP Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Premium Members
I actually just pulled that out of my ass.
Basically saying that the chance is relatively high and likely to happen.
Oh ok.

OH EM GEEEEEEEH THERE MIGHT BE APPLIKASHIONSSSS FOR MODERATURRRR !!!!111!", don't immediately assume that, but it is definitely a possibility. ;)
Nice! ;)

Azula

Sweet but Psycho
Staff member
Tech Admin
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • 4 Year Membership
  • Helpful Threads
  • Forum Assistants
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Merchandise Holders
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Helping Members
This is a great thread to keep everything in perspective! I just want to clarify something about my activity and make it clear to everyone: I'm not "resigning" or leaving or going anywhere. I'll still be here. Yes, I'm going to college very soon and that is going to make me less active than I was before. It's very important that I take the time to focus on college and my life ahead. We all have to at some point! The problem is that I can't tell you how inactive I will be. I'll be taking a different amount of classes every few weeks and some weeks may be busier than others. So there's just so many factors that I can't really tell you something like "oh I'll be active less by a few hours, but that's it". It's just impossible to give a specific answer when you have so many variables. With that being said, I think that it's always important to overestimate than underestimate in cases like these. I rather tell people that I'm going to have little to no time (and actually have a ton of time in reality) than tell people that I'm going to remain active and fall short of that. That's why we decided to promote Frost and Amaya. I rather have extra people to help out in case it's needed rather than say that everything is going to be fine. Hopefully I'm making sense here! I'm still going to be around- I'm not going anywhere! However, I do think that it's generally best to contact one of the other leaders if you have a question or concern that's time-sensitive. I can't always guarantee that I'll be able to reply and get back to people in a timely manner. I will say that my first couple months should be relatively easy, but it will of course get much harder from there! Hopefully I was able to give some more information about what's going on with me. :)

Reactions: Alexander

JoeySun

<span class="v"> B-Baka :x <span>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
2021-1499-8506
  • Bronze Members
  • Premium Members
  • Contest Winners
  • VIP Members
Good luck with college @Azula ^^ glad to hear u will still be around but life indeed comes first :p and im sure the other leaders/co-leaders will manage :3

Reactions: Azula

Stormy

Triple Bananas
Bronze Member
4DR Member
FC
0650-2468-3136
Clan
4DR
  • Bronze Members
Sad to see you guys go when I come back. :(

Anyways, good luck @Azula in college! I hope you have a wonderful time. :)
Same to you @Justin , sad to see you go but I wish you luck for the future events to come. :)

Alexander

Luigi time!
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Leaders
  • 5 Year Membership
  • Bronze Members
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Salutations
  • Helping Members
2017 is a year full with unexpected things, things that we like and things that we don't really like. Reading this -- I can see that this is a big step for the family. In a short time, we saw a lot of things happened here.
It's understandable that things may take a turn we don't like, but life priorities go first. I wish Zach good luck with his college and I hope you overcome hardships in the future! It will be difficult, but as long as you keep going forward there's nothing that will stop you! You've been a leader in 4DR for a long time and to this day I am very glad we accepted to merge. This clan is still alive and I am proud to be part of it! As for Justin, I wish you good luck with your goals! Being a Splatoon leader isn't an easy job, but your efforts will be well praised! Good job Justin! I wish everyone good luck in 4DR! We won't let you guys down! Remember to stay awesome! ;)

Justin

<b><font color="red">Splatoon Freak</font></b>
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
FC
1033-5565-9518
NNID
EBJustin
Clan
N/A
  • 5 Year Membership
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • S+ 99 Achievement
  • 2 Year Membership
  • VIP Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Early MK8 Purchasers
  • Addicted to Racing
  • Persistent Posters
  • DLC Collectors
No one remembers me on MKW :(

I still plan to be here regardless of which path I choose, so don't worry. Can never leave this place entirely. :)

Jonny

>☆♡☆ My World ☆♡☆<
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
4472-7682-1316
NNID
YourSmellySocks
Switch FC
SW-4604-8159-9402
  • VIP Members
  • Premium Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Bronze Members
You're all getting old. :gerald:

But good luck with college, @Azula and I hope the rest of your lives all go well too! ^^

Frost

Heck
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • VIP Members
  • 2 Year Membership
  • Helping Members
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Staff Conquerors
You're all getting old. :gerald:

But good luck with college, @Azula and I hope the rest of your lives all go well too! ^^
Being a staff member, I'm not even a year old. ;)

Tomas

♥ 4DR Clan
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Clan
4DR
  • 3 Year Membership
  • VIP Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Premium Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Staff Conquerors
After reading everything, here's my point of view. It is certainly sad to know that we can not control our life at 100%, There are always variables and you can never predict what will happen in your life in the years to come. Regarding Zach's situation, I can only say that we were fortunate to have him as a great and very active leader of this great clan for many years. He always had the clan as one of his top priorities and I thank him for that. I can understand it perfectly because for a similar situation I had to leave the clan, fortunately we can still count on him, Although it will not be as active as before. His presence in the clan will always be a very important factor. He are going to begin a very important chapter in his life that will give him tools to have a great future, I can only wish him the best of luck. Regarding the other case, I can say that Justin as well as Zach and other leaders has had a very important role in this clan and without a doubt his effort and dedication to the clan particularly speaking of Splatoon was excellent. He will also be greatly missed as a great leader of the clan. Now, if all this sounds bad, I'm glad to know that we have other capable people that I'm sure will maintain the stability of the clan and that's quite positive. Everyone without exceptions little by little will take different paths in life but the important thing is to enjoy the present because tomorrow this will be simply a beautiful memory and experience that we had in our life, with this said I wish the best of luck to the clan I am convinced That everything will continue very well despite everything. ;)
BTW... Sorry for writing "we" It's just that I still feel like a current member of this great clan ^^

Last edited: