4DR Swag Bucks
$214
FC
4172-1193-1295
NNID
CanDYoshi
Clan
4DR
As you're probably aware, anti vaxxers have become extremely controversial recently, after an unvaxxed 18 year old ran from his antivaxx parents to get a vaccine. Most of these parents are entitled and stupid. So many antivaxxers dig a deep hole where they come up with the most bull excuses for vaccines being toxic, such as vaccines causing homosexuality, brain damage, and other extreme health complications that vaccines DON'T cause. It has pissed me off so much that I've ranted about it so many times since last week. these entitled parents STILL claim that vaccines cause autism, when the guy who did wrote his paper on it went to prison after being proven wrong by 27 different organizations. Autism is genetic people, get it right. Diseases that we thought were gone are coming back to claim lives because entitled parents don't vaccinate their god damn kids believing that they'll be brain dead if they do. I'm sorry but autism =/= brain dead. Measles on the other hand actually DOES cause those infected to become brain dead, the level of hypocrisy and stupidity is unbelievable, but I guess it makes sense when misinformation is right in your fingertips. The b**** who faked the experiments is in prison and people still believe him, when they've been proven wrong over and over and over again. How messed up in the head do you have to be to still believe fake articles to be real? What do you guys think about this? I think its messed up to the core, so much so that It is nearly uncontrollable.

amaya

The Master of Faster
Staff Member
Head Admin
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Active Forum Member
Contest Designer
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$4,061
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
  • 4DR Ex-Leader Bill
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Contest Designers
  • 5 Year Membership
  • Addicted to Racing
  • 4 Year Membership
  • 50K Swag Bucks
  • Splatoon Assassins
  • VIP Members
  • Bronze Members
  • Helping Members
  • Premium Members
I'm sorry but how are people actually taking anti-vaxxers seriously lol? These parents are clearly misguided by misinformation spread by some idiot who knows nothing about the human body and diseases.

Reactions: Choco

MrBurn

Banana
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$214
FC
4172-1193-1295
NNID
CanDYoshi
Clan
4DR
I'm sorry but how are people actually taking anti-vaxxers seriously lol? These parents are clearly misguided by misinformation spread by some idiot who knows nothing about the human body and diseases.
Indeed, and to think that its an issue now when it should've been resolved 19 years ago. Lmao

Reactions: Choco

chriso

the one and only Pugo
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$409
FC
0220-7515-2019
NNID
4DRPugo9999vr
Switch FC
SW-4450-1074-5927
Clan
EC2
  • Premium Members
  • VIP Members
  • Bronze Members
It's more interesting to see how parents react when their child gets other children sick and then complain that its the vaccines that are getting the other children sick and not the fault of their parenting

MrBurn

Banana
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$214
FC
4172-1193-1295
NNID
CanDYoshi
Clan
4DR
It's more interesting to see how parents react when their child gets other children sick and then complain that its the vaccines that are getting the other children sick and not the fault of their parenting
These parents look for reasons to justify their position, but when they can't find any, they justify their actions with bs.

Choco

Premium Choco, $29.99
Premium Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$44
Clan
4DR
  • Premium Members
Anti-vaxx parents abuse and sometimes murder their children, because some guy (who had his license revoked) told them that 19 years ago.

Fergus

2023 I'll make my story.
4DR Veteran Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Member
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$8,608
FC
0693-1977-6539
NNID
No
Switch FC
:(
Clan
4DR
  • 4DR Veteran Members
  • Contest Winners
  • Bronze Members
  • Premium Members
Anti vax is like flat earth at a higher "calibre". These people just fake the facts putting their kids at risk for potentially fatal diseases. They cannot accept that they're wrong.

MrBurn

Banana
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$214
FC
4172-1193-1295
NNID
CanDYoshi
Clan
4DR
Anti-vaxx parents abuse and sometimes murder their children, because some guy (who had his license revoked) told them that 19 years ago.
Indeed.
Post automatically merged:

Anti vax is like flat earth at a higher "calibre". These people just fake the facts putting their kids at risk for potentially fatal diseases. They cannot accept that they're wrong.
I agree. This is something that shouldn't exist, but it does.

amaya

The Master of Faster
Staff Member
Head Admin
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Active Forum Member
Contest Designer
Awards
4DR Swag Bucks
$4,061