• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Ask Alex! :) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alex

15/04/2017-27/08/2018
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$5,895
FC
4043-2716-9973
Switch FC
SW-1962-1671-2223
Clan
4DR <3
Pretty sure i'm like the only person on the forum who doesn't have one of these already, so why not! Feel free to ask me anything, so long as it's appropriate of course! :D

About time.

Do you play any instruments?

About time.

Do you play any instruments?
Sorry!

I actually used to play the flute quite a lot and while I still probably can, I don’t as much anymore!

Have you made any progress in Animal Crossing GCN yet??

Have you made any progress in Animal Crossing GCN yet??
A small bit, but not enough! Really have to get around to playing it more, rather than just playing Sunshine and Double Dash!

if you need to learn a language, which one would it be and why would you choose that one? :p

if you need to learn a language, which one would it be and why would you choose that one? :p
I think it would have to be either Portuguese or Spanish, since I’ve been to Portugal and Spain a few times and it would be nice to be able to have more conversations with people there! :p

If you could be a Nintendo Character of any type what would you be?

If you could be a Nintendo Character of any type what would you be?
That's a hard one! Maybe one of the Animal Crossing characters, since they seem to have very peaceful lives!
Why did you steal my girl? SMH
Is she really yours if you leave her for 12 other people though? :thinking:

What is one thing you really, really like about 4DR? :D

What is one thing you really, really like about 4DR? :D
Definitely how close of a family this place is! Makes it more fun and enjoyable for everyone! :D

YESS finally I can ask this question
Me or Jonny? :3

Are there any games which you would like to play but they are on consoles you dont own?

YESS finally I can ask this question
Me or Jonny? :3
An_PBROaTqOGXMPmKOxNfA.png

Are there any games which you would like to play but they are on consoles you dont own?
For the longest time I felt that way about many GCN games, but I now have ways around that! I remember always wanting to play Little Big Planet games, since I played them at my cousins but could never own them myself due to not having a playstation. Not as interested in it now, but I would definitely be interested in at least playing it!

Can you describe yourself in one word?

Can you describe yourself in one word?
Annoying!

Seriously, kind of a hard question! Maybe Creative? O:

what's your favourite GC game?

Back