• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Ask Alexandra1 (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Alexandra1

Blooper
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$20
NNID
Alexandra101
Well, I saw many other users doing this, so I wanted to try this, too. It’ll be fun for users to get to know me since I’m still somewhat new. If there are many questions, I’ll answer 5 at a time. Hoping it’s enjoyable for everyone. :)

What is your main hobby other than gaming?

Since you are new to the forum, what do you like about the forum? :D

I see you have an Inkling so i'm going to assume you like Splatoon? If so, what's your favourite thing about Splatoon? :D

What do you like to do when you are outdoors?

do you play pc games?

Sometimes I do. They’re mainly computer games online, but I’m still figuring out how to get to play on emulators. :)

What do you like to do when you are outdoors?

Well, when I get the chance, I usually just walk around and sightsee. Maybe see what’s new. :)

I see you have an Inkling so i'm going to assume you like Splatoon? If so, what's your favourite thing about Splatoon? :D

Yup. I love Splatoon! I love how there are different ways to play and strategies to play with. Everything’s so cute! :)

Do you have any hobbies besides video games?

Back