• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Ask August :P (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

August

Fake Item Box
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$33
FC
0650-2478-4284
Clan
4DR
Want to get to know me better? Or know random facts about me? Or even just make me feel really uncomfortable? Well here you can do that! Ask away! ;)

1. Do a smell good?

2. What lotion product is used for your hair?

1. Do a smell good?

2. What lotion product is used for your hair?

1. I'm thinking you meant I? And you seem like you can be a good smelling starfish :)
2. I use this thingy called Erratic..

I like your name August, did you pick this name because you registered in August? :p

Why did you want to get a Classic Controller Pro? :p

Why did you want to get a Classic Controller Pro? :p

Good question. I heard from lots of sources that it was top two or the best controller for Mkwii and so I decided to get that instead of a wii wheel because it could maybe shorten my times a little or do better driving.

I like your name August, did you pick this name because you registered in August? :p
Did I? I'm not even sure. My real name is August and I like how it sounds so I didn't pick a nickname or something.

And no, I'm not born in August, lol
And no I'm not born in August lol

Did I? I'm not even sure. My real name is August and I like how it sounds so I didn't pick a nickname or something.

And no, I'm not born in August, lol
And no I'm not born in August lol
Really? Great! I like your name. Sorry if I offended you. :D

Favorite number and color
Number is either 9 because I love that one for some reason or 12 because it's my (American) football number.
Colour is PURPLE!!!

So you like football what football team is your favorite
Either Seahawks because most British Columbians like them because they're close and I also like a number of teams like The chiefs, giants, raiders, patriots, Pittsburgh, Denver, so so Green Bay, and Minnesota because they're my a Tackle football team. If you can't already tell, football is my favourite sport. I play it and watch it a LOT.

Either Seahawks because most British Columbians like them because they're close and I also like a number of teams like The chiefs, giants, raiders, patriots, Pittsburgh, Denver, so so Green Bay, and Minnesota because they're my a Tackle football team. If you can't already tell, football is my favourite sport. I play it and watch it a LOT.
Hey u like this Minnesota that's my favorite team since I'm from there but that's neat

Whats something you still really want to do in life, yet you can't?

Back