• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Ask Gold (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Goldi

Shrek is my favourite Anime
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$16,050
FC
0736-1499-3816
Clan
Ast
Ask me questions, preferably game related.

Are you enjoying your time here? :D

I'm glad to hear it! And yeah, new. :p Do you play any other games besides MKW and MK8DX?

I'm glad to hear it! And yeah, new. :p Do you play any other games besides MKW and MK8DX?
Used to play a lot of fortnite lol and ets 2 but now as well as mk i play splatoon 2, rocket league and sometimes minecraft

Used to play a lot of fortnite lol and ets 2 but now as well as mk i play splatoon 2, rocket league and sometimes minecraft
Nice! Talking about ets2, I do play that game often on my PC. It's a fun relaxing game.

Nice! Talking about ets2, I do play that game often on my PC. It's a fun relaxing game.
I used to play it on my dad's pc, but now he uses it for work so i cant play anymore. My laptop is pretty bad and cant run many games but it's great for browsing and emails, as well as discord sometimes.

what is your favorite track on MKW and MK8DX

I really love splatoon 2 aswell! Whats your favourite ranked battle mode?

gouitrhnoghjtri

Banana
VIP forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,814
  • Deleted by gouitrhnoghjtri
I really love splatoon 2 aswell! Whats your favourite ranked battle mode?
Probably tower control
Post automatically merged:
Please remember to use the " Edit" button to incorporate changes into your post when available.

What's your favorite game?
MKW for sure

How much VR do you have? I just started on my dolphin account so i have 6038vr
At one point I had like 7500 but i lost so much and I'm now on like 6900.

Back