• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Ask Joey c: (pls ;-;) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JoeySun

B-Baka :x
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$5,786
FC
2021-1499-8506
Hey guys, since ive been pretty new here im sure some people dont know that much about me. And even if u do, u probably dont know everything so ask me anything ^~^ nothing is to crazy for me so ask LITTERALLY anything u want c: i would love for people to get to know me better and i will answer everything c:

I hope to see some awesome questions for me to answer :heart:
~Joey

Wanna join my free giftcard giveaway???

OP
OP
JoeySun

JoeySun

B-Baka :x
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$5,786
FC
2021-1499-8506
  • Deleted by JoeySun
What gift card? anything for free money! :D
--- Post merged ---
cts or nintendo tracks?
Definitely custom tracks, ive played regular tracks for my whole life and im pretty much burned out on it, maybe give it some time and ill actually enjoy them again c: good question!
--- Post merged ---
Wanna join my free giftcard giveaway???
If its for that sweet vbucks in FORTNITE BATTLE ROYALE HELL YEAAAAAH :^)
kappa

What's your favourite location for holidays?

why are u so gud

What's your favourite location for holidays?
Uh...yeah i never really went on a vacation, we dont have a car nor do we have the money for it. So im gonna make it a wish question instead. I would love to go to japan. Even if it was a one time thing, i love the culture and the aesthetic of that country ^^”

What is "Kappa"

What is "Kappa"
Its pretty much u showing the person ur chatting with that ur being sarcastic or something or joking :3 since u cant detect sarcasm most of the time when ur typing with someone :p

Favourite thing about Pokemon Quest? :D

This

Also, whats your favorite custom track? :3
Haha no u are gud, only thing we have in common is that we both choke on lap 3! :^) my favourite custom track is Halogen Highway^~^ i like the colors of the track alot and the flow c:
--- Post merged ---
Favourite thing about Pokemon Quest? :D
My favorite thing has to be the grinding probably, it can be annoying but there is a real satisfaction behind it, its my ultimate dream to have to grind on a pokemon game kinda^~^

What’s your deepest darkest secret Joey

What’s your deepest darkest secret Joey
I work for the FBI. I investigate the trafficking of black market sales and catch the people who are responsible for those trades :^)

I work for the FBI. I investigate the trafficking of black market sales and catch the people who are responsible for those trades :^)

That's my bae :heart_eyes::tired_face::heart:
--- Post merged ---
Have you ever nuzlocked and if so what was your favourite pokemon game to nuzlocke?

Back