• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Ask Louise (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Louise

Triple Bananas
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$5,180
FC
6791-4068-5898
Switch FC
6791-4068-5898
Clan
4Dclan
hello everyone so everyone has made one so though I would do one as well, so ask me anything you like

Hi Louise! How did you find us?

Your favourite track in MK8DX? :)

Glad you found us! If you're more into casual gaming, 4DR is the right clan you're looking for!

Now you have been in the clan for a while now, we want your feedback! Are you enjoying your time here? :D

Now you have been in the clan for a while now, we want your feedback! Are you enjoying your time here? :D
yeah this clan is great so happy I found this place, I really like playing with the other members, it was fun played over the weekend, you are all so kind and fun to play with

Have you ever played Mario Kart Wii? If so did you enjoy it?

You could probably buy a wii and mario kart for the same price as a new switch game tbh

Do you have a quote you really like?

You could probably buy a wii and mario kart for the same price as a new switch game tbh
yeah I could do, my brother has the game but it is in his room, so able to play it as much
Do you have a quote you really like?
I really like this one
“Keep calm and carry on.”

Back