• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Been a long time (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

NZero

Blooper
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$49
FC
4386-8680-0809
Its been a long time 4DR. Happy to see yall still hanging in there. Btw is me Epic/Nova

BlitZ

Nintendo Enthusiast and Student
VIP forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,483
FC
0220-7517-9384
NNID
Luigi4u
  • Deleted by thor
  • Reason: Back seat moderation
Welcome! If you remember, I was formerly Sonic. :p

Nova OO: Welcome back!

Welcome! I certainly do remember that name, although admittedly, there were quite a few of those back in the day. I was Zach or Zachy back in the day (and now). Cool to see that you found your way back to the forum! :)

Hey Epic! Your name sounds familiar to me. I'm Veaz/DVeaz. Good to see you again after a long while! :D

Welcome! I certainly do remember that name, although admittedly, there were quite a few of those back in the day. I was Zach or Zachy back in the day (and now). Cool to see that you found your way back to the forum! :)
Sure remember you man ! Thanks :laughing:
--- Post merged ---
Hey Epic! Your name sounds familiar to me. I'm Veaz/DVeaz. Good to see you again after a long while! :D
Hey bro yes long time man. Good knowing you still around too :cool:
--- Post merged ---
hello! I look forward to meeting you!
Hi there, same here :)

Epic? oh boy I feel so bad you were friends with me :')
Edit: I'm so sorry for how cringe i was back then lmaooo
Edit2: I swear you the Epic I remember. :thinking:
I was Pugo/Rayy back then

Last edited:
Epic? oh boy I feel so bad you were friends with me :')
Edit: I'm so sorry for how cringe i was back then lmaooo
Edit2: I swear you the Epic I remember. :thinking:
I was Pugo/Rayy back then

LOL I sure remember you wow I'm surprised you still around too been so long. And nah man you were a good buddy :D

Back