• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Best Controller (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm a Wii wheeler! I started with it and I still do the best with it, even though I practiced nunchuck,
Same! I started on the Wii Wheel! I swapped to Nunchuk because I feel like it has more accurate controls. It does take some getting used to though. :D

Nunchuck because the gcn and classic controllers aren't as flexible, and i'm not as good with the wheel as I used to be.

I am using the nunchuck woohoo! I am not saying this is the best controller for MKW because every controller has its pro's and cons
For the nunchuck, it is great fro chaining a drift into a wheelie because you can just swing it to do that. a con from this controller is that you have to time your chain wheelies more precies because one swing of your wiimote gives more as 1 input in the game (i think it gives 4 or so) so sometimes when I do that i get a perfect chain but I drop my wheelie then the same time.

The GCN its pro is that it doesn't need batteries!! and that everything is a button to press (so no motion controlls to screw with you).
by the wii wheel you can drift tighter then by any other controller but yeah motion controlls are not ideal for us human players!

I've started with wii wheel, now i use Gamecube controller. i can't understand people who play with nunchuk

I've started with wii wheel, now i use Gamecube controller. i can't understand people who play with nunchuk

ME TOO! It feels so awkward and the Wii wheel is just a lot more comfortable and natural to me. While I don’t t have any other controllers I would take Wii wheel over nunchuck any day.

Wii Wheel use to be my favorite controller back when I started playing the game but then I moved to GC one. I've already tried to play with the Classic one but I wasn't confortable with it at all.

Wiimote + Nunchuck personally, although Wii Wheel has a lot of untapped potential.

In my opinion the gc controller because ive been able to play better than a wiimote and Nunchuk

CCPro, but I think the GC is pretty good too

Back