• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Best mod in CTGP (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

gammamkw2436

Blooper
4DR member
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$1,182
FC
3828-5317-0384
Switch FC
SW-8511-3751-3426
What is your favourite mod in CTGP? 200cc? Item Rain? 24 Player? CTWW? or any custom mod for that matter. I like to play 200cc and the 99,999cc Mod.

i dont have ctgp but i would have to say item rain because many people have told me its fun and i want to try it

Everything!!!!! They're all really fun!

What oddly sticks out for me is item rain, though I Haven't even tried 24 players, but from the sound of it, it should be equally hectic.

Both item rain and the 24 player. I've been having the 24 player mod for several months now.

I like the 24 Player mod too, the only downside is that its 30fps lol. You guys should try the 99,999cc mod made by Zachruff, its hilarious and you can do some crazy shortcuts

If by mod you mean a mode that changes the gameplay, then 200cc. However if by mod you mean any modification that isnt in the base game, then definitely multi-ghost replays

voidedman

Triple Bananas
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$983
FC
2582-9904-2780
  • Deleted by Lycan
  • Reason: off topic
24 player mode

Item Rain and 24 player.

I haven’t played the 24 player mode yet, but seen loads of videos on it and it looks really interesting and fun. I tried out item rain not too long ago for the first time and thought it was very enjoyable also. Im not a huge fan of 200cc though, I like to just play the normal 150 and keep it at that

Back