• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Best player in MKWii? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolf

Triple Red Shells
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$67
Clan
4DR
I don't really have any idea who the best player is. I think it could be like one of the World Record people or something. I'm just going to say I'm one of the best players because why not :3

anyone who can use items good and has lines and WiFi strats
for ex
Akane
superior Player Jeff
suiryu
Hexen
Mikey

Maybe myself because I can predict shocks in raceway :p

I don't know what should I say who.

But I guess, Fox.

1BygZZA.png

Last edited:
No one is the best player at MKW. To be the best player at MKW, you need to:
  • Have all the WRs.
  • Be amazing at WWs (I would say get 1st every single race, but obviously that's not possible because luck is kind of a thing).
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's never ever been someone like this. So no best player on MKW. But certainly there are some good players. I don't really have anyone to name because there's a lot of possible candidates. And honestly, I think MKW is luck a majority of the time anyway. So someone I could consider a "good player" could've just been having a lucky race, or a lucky day. So really no one if you ask me. But Saturn, you're certainly up there if you aren't getting any shitty luck. ;)

All because he has a different line color? Amazing what wussies these people are.

All because he has a different line color? Amazing what wussies these people are.
More like, Mat (Rach's vid) IIB went off, if you look at timer so
It can be suspicous still

More like, Mat (Rach's vid) IIB went off, if you look at timer so
It can be suspicous still
Well probably because he is using some code. Of course, that's something to freak out about in the competitive world. Unless he's obviously item hacking or something, I think people should just keep it in their pants.

Well probably because he is using some code. Of course, that's something to freak out about in the competitive world. Unless he's obviously item hacking or something, I think people should just keep it in their pants.
Yeah, but this is a clan war and hacking in a war is lol
He is player 1
he got caught with ID 5
05 - People using items that are different from the ones they report as having.
meaning he had to have done something right??

Yeah, but this is a clan war and hacking in a war is lol
He is player 1
he got caught with ID 5
05 - People using items that are different from the ones they report as having.
meaning he had to have done something right??
Admittedly, I don't understand anything about anti-cheat and how it functions. So the timer part of the video I completely misunderstood. All I saw were people bitching about him having a different line color, which was silly. Is there anything to prove he was player 5 though? Could've been anyone.

Admittedly, I don't understand anything about anti-cheat and how it functions. So the timer part of the video I completely misunderstood. All I saw were people bitching about him having a different line color, which was silly. Is there anything to prove he was player 5 though? Could've been anyone.
Jeff was host of room
Player 1,
he wasn't player 5, 5 indicates the cheat reason
if you look here, it shows he is 1.
tZ9F88D.png

I think he use guru codes, that's how IIB can't detect guru codes.

Jeff was host of room
Player 1,
he wasn't player 5, 5 indicates the cheat reason
if you look here, it shows he is 1.
tZ9F88D.png
So then where does the ID come into play? What determines what ID a player has? How can someone figure that out?

I think he use guru codes, that's how IIB can't detect guru codes.
Sorry for me being ignorant, but what is a 'guru code' lol? Sounds so funny to hear that word in relation to MKW. All I think of are makeup gurus when people say that.

Back