1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Splatoon Ability?

Discussion in 'Splatoon General Discussion' started by amaya, Jan 31, 2016.

1. amaya

amaya ♥ 6 Years ♥ Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Contest Designer

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $1,503
    FC:
    1808-0739-4570
    NNID:
    SonicPro
    Switch FC:
    SW-1469-9895-1872
    Clan:
    4DR
    What ability in Splatoon do you find the most useful?

Personally, I think Stealth Jump is the most useful of them. It hides your Super Jump location so enemies can't sit there and camp while they wait for you to spawn in said location. While it does make your jump slower, usually I only jump from my spawn point where nobody can kill me. It does a lot more good than bad. :p

2. Jason

Jason '13-'17 - 4DR VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

Stealth Jump

I love the wall weapon
    idk what it's called but it's the side for 52 gal

3. Justin

Justin Splatoon Freak VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $39,646
    FC:
    1033-5565-9518
    NNID:
    EBJustin
    Clan:
    N/A
    Ink Resistance Up and Swim Speed Up. I will stress swim speed up because it helps just about every weapon perform at a higher level (although the normal e-liters/scope versions shouldn't really run that, unless you want the equivalent of one main ability in case it is rainmaker and you need to pick it up). Nevertheless, swim speed up gets you out of sticky situations, allows you to approach situations better, and many other things you can experiment with yourself. It helps so much in rainmaker that the rainmaker is practically invincible to any shooter that is almost at its max range trying to kill the rainmaker. I will say that stealth jump has its advantages and disadvantages, usually depending on how long the course (as well as obstacles that may increase the amount of time required to advance to mid) is and what weapon you are using. If you are a dynamo, USE STEALTH JUMP. It's not even funny how you will obliterate the competition when you sneak in and kill them almost instantly.

4. Joseph

Joseph Triple Bananas

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $2,074
    I don't really use the abilities just because I didn't want to waste my time getting them and actually play the game. Instead the gear I use I picked it for just looking good. Wish you could just do that and then just pick and pay for which abilities you want.

5. Dreamy Luigi

Dreamy Luigi Blooper

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $190
    NNID:
    DreamyZack
    Swim Speed and Damage.

6. WarSquid

WarSquid うえちちぱべ Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $2,308
    NNID:
    Slumplush
    Clan:
    4DR,SN,$$
  7. Justin

Justin Splatoon Freak VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $39,646
    FC:
    1033-5565-9518
    NNID:
    EBJustin
    Clan:
    N/A
    Unfortunately just about everyone is using the disgusting Quick Respawn + Stealth Jump meta now, with any weapon. I hate that is the route we've gone down.

8. WarSquid

WarSquid うえちちぱべ Premium Member Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $2,308
    NNID:
    Slumplush
    Clan:
    4DR,SN,$$
    Not me, I hate Quick Respawn, I only use with Luna Blaster Neo

9. Faris

Faris Triple Bananas Bronze Member

4DR Swag Bucks: