• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Birthday threads (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,474
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hi! This isn't really a birthday thread for anyone, but rather an announcement about what I have been seeing in a lot of birthday threads lately.

I appreciate anyone who actually goes out of their way to make these threads, but what I have seen in birthday thread after birthday thread in the past few months isn't exactly very good. I'm seeing a lot of generic, boring, cookie-cutter threads lately and I would kindly ask for you all to not do such. This is because it really doesn't make the person in question feel very special, when it's probably their most important day of the year. They celebrate another year of living. And we should make it special, no matter how unknown the person is. I get the feel that certain people are using this just to get more posts in their post count. This isn't exactly what this is for, and while we like you posting on the forum, in this section, please don't post a generic "Happy Birthday!" as your way of wishing them such. Make it a little more interesting for us all, and make it special for people from now on. It's not exactly a new "rule" to post generic happy birthday threads, so to speak, but it's just something I and some people on our staff team would rather not see.

Here's to making days special for the birthday boys and girls here in this section!

Another thing that might needed to be added on here: If you see the list of birthdays, it's best not to leave anyone out unless they're banned. I've seen a few people left out in the past few days, but I haven't said anything about it myself. But yeah it shouldn't be a good idea to leave people out no? I know sometimes some threads aren't made at all, but when they ARE made, you know...

Back