• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Boy or Girl Inkling and why? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolf

Triple Red Shells
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$67
Clan
4DR
Okay, so I was watching a video one night and I heard that 75% of male japanese players picked a FEMALE inkling!! LOL I think it's kind of hilarious.

I chose a female inkling even though I'm a guy. Kind of like how a lot of male mkwii players have female miis and female profiles. I guess having a feminine virtual profile just looks better.

I just think that the female character looks better

(and apparently people think it sounds better too ??)

I picked boy because I'm a boy. Too lazy to change. The girl does have an overall better appearance though.

Tbh, I don't even know why people use girl inkling more than boy inkling. Tbh, I like girl inkling because it looks better. Another reason because I'm girl, lol.

Tbh, I don't even know why people use girl inkling more than boy inkling. Tbh, I like girl inkling because it looks better. Another reason because I'm girl, lol.
Everyone is into the girl fab. The girl inkling looks a lot better compared to the male inkling. Believe it or not, some people might find it sexy lol.

Everyone is into the girl fab. The girl inkling looks a lot better compared to the male inkling. Believe it or not, some people might find it sexy lol.
Yes, I just realize it lol.

I use the boy inkling because I'm a girl.

jk.

Girl.

I'm a transgender

I used female when the Squid Girl outfit came out
then I switched back to male
and that's where I am now

I used female when the Squid Girl outfit came out
then I switched back to male
and that's where I am now
Wow, I thought you would pick female and stay female

Back