• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Account upgrade (regular/active/bronze/premium/VIP) permissions and features (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,412
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Account upgrade comparison
The below table will break down the permissions and features of each account upgrade, allow you to compare them, and explain how to get said account upgrade.

Regular forum user​
Active forum user
Bronze forum user
Premium forum user
VIP forum user
How to get?​
N/A - given by default when registering​
Can be purchased using real currency or through the 4DR forum shop
Username and banner​
Black username (white on "Modern dark" style) and no banner​
Light green glowing username and banner​
Bronze glowing username and banner​
Gold glowing username and banner​
Purple glowing username and banner​
Forum section access​
Now have access to the "Bowser's castle" section​
Now have access to the "Active forum users" section​
Now have access to the "Bronze forum users" section​
Now have access to the "Premium forum users" section​
Now have access to the "VIP forum users" section​
Advertisements​
Yes​
Yes​
No​
No​
No​
Shoutbox access​
No​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Shoutbox archive access​
No​
No​
No​
Yes​
Yes​
Search shoutbox archive​
No​
No​
No​
No​
Yes​
Exclusive room within shoutbox​
No​
No​
No​
No​
Yes​
Use "/giphy" command within shoutbox​
No​
No​
No​
No​
Yes​
Set shoutbox status​
No​
No​
No​
No​
Yes​
Change username​
No​
No​
Every 30 days​
Every 30 days​
Every 30 days​
Editing time*​
30 minutes​
30 minutes​
Unlimited​
Unlimited​
Unlimited​
Delete own posts**​
No​
No​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Delete own threads**​
No​
No​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Move own posts**​
No​
No​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Move own threads**​
No​
No​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Open/close own threads**​
No​
No​
Yes​
Yes​
Yes​
Access to "Modern dark" style​
No​
No​
No​
Yes​
Yes​
Access to "Blade dark" style​
No​
No​
No​
Yes​
Yes​
Use custom user title​
No​
No​
No​
Yes​
Yes​
Post blogs and manage comments on own blog​
No​
No​
No​
No​
Yes​
Media gallery storage***​
10MB​
10MB​
10MB​
10MB​
25MB​
Upload profile cover​
No​
No​
No​
No​
Yes​
Change username icon​
No​
No​
No​
No​
Yes​
Notes:
*Editing time does not apply to the "Friend rosters" section as anyone will have unlimited post editing time in that section due to the nature of constantly updating roster threads.
**Taking moderator actions against your own content will not work in sensitive sections such as the "Unfair punishments" section or "The voting booth", for example.
***Media gallery storage only takes into account content you upload, not embed. So if you upload a picture directly to the media gallery, this will count against your storage, but embedding a YouTube video will not.

Please note that just because you purchase an account upgrade does not make you eligible to break any forum rules. You will be held to the same standards as everyone else when it comes to discipline for breaking rules. If you have a problem following forum rules and get warnings frequently, it may be in your best interest to not purchase an account upgrades.

We are always looking to add new features and keep it interesting, but if you have any suggestions or questions about any of the features you get with the different account upgrades, please feel free to leave a comment on this thread.

Last edited:
I have done an overhaul of the first post in this thread. The view now includes regular and active forum users for comparison and is displayed in a table. I also removed old perks that were from XF 1 and don't exist anymore, but will be looking to replace with other features.

Hello!
I just noticed that whenever I try to use one of the 4DR forum shop links from the "How to get?" string of the table, I get thrown into the error page telling: "Oops! We ran into some problems. You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." I just wanted to ask: is this the intended behavior nowadays? Because if yes, then that means, users can't access Bronze, Premium or VIP account upgrades using 4DR swag bucks anymore, and the information about how to obtain said account upgrades should be corrected. (I've got 2K of mentioned forum currency, thought that I may finally be able to use them... nope! Not so fast! :rofl:)
Thank you in advance for the answer!

First, apologies for the late response.
Noted, that I do have the same error. Also, the upgraded and updated shop was never completed, however, if it is your intent to make the purchase of a bronze membership, I can assist you with this manually, and deduct that amount of swag bucks from your profile.

First, apologies for the late response.
Noted, that I do have the same error. Also, the upgraded and updated shop was never completed, however, if it is your intent to make the purchase of a bronze membership, I can assist you with this manually, and deduct that amount of swag bucks from your profile.
Hello! No worries :)
Ah, I see. Thank you for telling me! Also, yeah, I would like to purchase the bronze membership, but before that, just to make sure: the cost for it is 2000 4DR swag bucks, right? Just want to confirm so it won't end up in me troubling you for nothing if I got it wrong 😅
Thank you, Lycan!

Yes, and done

A

AntonioDox

• AntonioDox
  • Deleted by thor
A

AntonioStelo

• AntonioStelo
  • Deleted by Lycan
A

AntonioStelo