• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

BubbleBobble's Classical Music Discussion Thread! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BubbleBobble

Fake Item Box
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$237
FC
1851-1275-5344
NNID
MegaBubble
oh hay B-)

I enjoy solo piano music the most, and also string quartets

what do you guys like LOL =333

we don't have to be all serious in here, I just wanted to make a music topic :p

Piano music is great, I love the sound! Classical music is great, too. I actually listened to some of them and they are really great, masterpiece. :)

My family likes classical music. I actually happen to play the clarinet in a local youth orchestra!

My family likes classical music. I actually happen to play the clarinet in a local youth orchestra!
yay!

keep at it, especially if you enjoy it!

if I could go back and change a few things, I'd probably take up an instrument like that

I have basic piano and guitar proficiency, but if I'd worked on an instrument in an orchestra, I bet I could been really good B-)

I'm old, so people can tell me it's not too late to do something, but I probably won't ever do it due to laziness :p

I'm learning to play the piano

The John Cena theme is not classical music. :shifty:

@BubbleBobble Do you really like classical music? If so, can you show me your favorite classical songs? I'm really looking for some contemporary classical music, if you can help me out with that.

WP_20160215_18_53_29_Pro (2).jpg
All 4 of these clarinets are mine! :D
One is in the key of "A", one is a cheap "student level" clarinet in the key of "B flat" (made for grade school students) and the other two are "professional level" clarinets, also in the key of B flat (made for advanced high school players and up, but I'm "advanced" enough to be fine playing one now). Not in order.

View attachment 787
One is in the key of "A", one is a cheap "student level" clarinet in the key of "B flat" (made for grade school students) and the other two are "professional level" clarinets, also in the key of B flat (made for advanced high school players and up, but I'm "advanced" enough to be fine playing one now). Not in order.
Really cool

Those are really cool clarinets, Quest! :0

View attachment 787

That looks cool, but I'm really bad in music and arts, lol. :p

Hm, I don't like classical music because I'm mainly into Electronic.

I play the saxophone and the piano, as well as the bass guitar just for fun (self taught). I'm into classical music as well as jazz, plus loads of other stuff that wasn't made way before I was born :).

Fur Elise and all three movements of moonlight sonata have always been my favorite to both play and listen to :D

Back