• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Can't change email linked to my account (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mie

Blooper
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$4,572
Good day!

I need to change the email address I have linked with my 4DR account (I'm replacing it everywhere but so far, I didn't have any issues on other websites). When I go to "Account details" page of my account's settings, I don't see a button in the "Email" field.
Can someone help me with the change, please? I can provide the new email here if needed (not posting it right now out for privacy reasons).

Thank you!

Solution
This has been taken care of, and this thread is now closed.

In the future, I will send an inquiry to verify if this should be a defaulted accounts right or not. In the meantime, if anyone else has a similar issue, feel free to open a new topic.
I will assist you further in DM, therefore your email does not have to be public.

Reactions: Mie
Upvote 0
This has been taken care of, and this thread is now closed.

In the future, I will send an inquiry to verify if this should be a defaulted accounts right or not. In the meantime, if anyone else has a similar issue, feel free to open a new topic.

Reactions: Mie
Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back