1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changes to the Contest Designer Team

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Alex, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Alex

Alex 15/04/2017-27/08/2018 VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Social Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $16,346
    FC:
    4043-2716-9973
    Switch FC:
    SW-1962-1671-2223
    Clan:
    4DR
    Hey all! Recently, a few changes have occurred regarding the Contest Designer team, so this announcement is to keep you all in the loop about that.

Firstly, as a lot of you have already noticed, @Josue has unfortunately decided to resign from his position as a Contest Designer. I doubt he really wants to share his reasonings, but we do want to thank him for all his efforts over his sadly somewhat short time on the team and it was a pleasure to work with you!

Obviously, it would be quite difficult for me, Alice and Paris to run the contests ourselves, especially with our other obligations as well. Thankfully @amaya and @Rachy have offered to step in and help us on the Contest Designer team! They have both been Contest Designers in the past, so we're certain they will be a great help to us! For the next month or so they will be slightly more focused on running our team for Elite League, but then they will be helping us continue to make contests for you all to enjoy!

That's pretty much it regarding the CD team! We hope to continue making great contests for you all, and of course we hope that you have fun participating in them. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Azula

Azula Sweet but Psycho VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member

FC:
    1208-5912-7626
    Clan:
    4DR
    Sad to see Josue go and thank him for his contributions as a Contest Designer. Definitely excited to see what Amaya and Rach can bring to the team (especially with their previous experience). :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Alicu

Alicu ♡ ♡ ♡ Staff Member 4DR Co-Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member Contest Designer

FC:
    0650-2467-9888
    Clan:
    4DR
    Sad to see you go already ;-; thanks for everything you've done for the team, Josue. It was great working with you! Also, thank you Rachy and Amaya for deciding to help us :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. NinLewis

NinLewis Green Shell Bronze Member 4DR Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $506
    FC:
    2840-6811-3905
    Switch FC:
    SW-4816-9145-7697
    Clan:
    4DR
    Ooh! Interesting! Let’s hope @amaya and @Rachy can help the contest designer team! :)
    Also, goodbye @Josue! :( I know you need to move on because of family or life, so don’t worry about your resignation. It’s your choice!

• Like Like x 1
  5. trial

trial Addicted To Running⚛ Premium Member Bronze Member 4DR Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $1,892
    FC:
    0693-1977-6539
    NNID:
    No
    Switch FC:
    :(
    Clan:
    4DR
    Sad to see @Josue go but it's probably very important. Besides that, I'm very excited to see the new contests. Even though I haven't done one yet :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Alexander

Alexander Luigi Time! Staff Member 4DR Leader VIP Member Premium Member Bronze Member Active Forum Member

4DR Swag Bucks:
    $28,471
    FC:
    2924-4388-5200
    NNID:
    DarkVeaz
    Switch FC:
    SW-0668-0927-2585
    Clan:
    4DR
    Sad to see you go Josue! Thank you for everything you did as a Contest Designer! :D I'm glad Amaya and Rachel are helping out! I'll be looking forward to more contests! :D

• Like Like x 2