• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Clan Superlatives [SEASON 2] - Week 4 (Results) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,509
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hey everyone! Thank you to everyone that voted in this past week of Clan Superlatives! Here are the results!

We had a total of 7 people vote! This is a little more last time, but I am glad we are continuing to vote! Remember that the more people that participate, the more fun this all is! Once again, thank you to everyone who voted! Without further ado, here are the winners for each category:
  • Most likely to play Mario Kart with a broken controller?: @amaya won this one with 2 votes! I mean my controller literally has tape on half of it because it is actually broken... :joy:
  • Most likely to leave their Wii/Wii U on by accident?: @Lycan won this one with 3 votes! That's not good for your Wii! :(
  • Most likely to pick Mushroom Peaks on CT's?: @Fergus won this one with 6 votes! Not surprising at all if you ask me!
  • Most likely to make texture hacks?: @Rachy won this one with 5 votes! Also not surprising!
  • Most likely to pick Mario Standard Kart online?: @amaya won this one with 3 votes! Y'all better watch out, because I'm gonna own you all with this overpowered combo. :cool:
Each of these winners will receive 20 4DR swag bucks for each category they won! 💰

Here are the full results of who was voted for what in each question:

Question 1: Most likely to play Mario Kart with a broken controller?
Dokan (1 vote)
Jovi (1 vote)
Lycan (1 vote)
Rachy (1 vote)
Yhamaru (1 vote)
amaya (2 votes)

Question 2: Most likely to leave their Wii/Wii U on by accident?
amaya (2 votes)
Lycan (3 votes)
Rachy (1 vote)
Fergus (1 vote)

Question 3: Most likely to pick Mushroom Peaks on CT worldwides?
Fergus (6 votes)
Lycan (1 vote)

Question 4: Most likely to make texture hacks?
Dokan (1 vote)
Lycan (1 vote)
Rachy (5 votes)

Question 5: Most likely to pick Mario Standard Kart online?
amaya (3 votes)
Tien (2 votes)
Zachy (1 vote)
Dokan (1 vote)

Want to help come up with new questions for Clan Superlatives? Check out our Clan Superlatives Suggestions page and leave them as a reply to the thread!

Hope you guys enjoyed, and the next edition of Clan Superlatives will be posted later tonight (and it actually will be, and not be posted a day late again...)! :D

1v1 me with Mario standard kart

Lol I used to like peaks but since my lesser activity period, people take the right route now and I can't do it. 🙃🙃

Lol I used to like peaks but since my lesser activity period, people take the right route now and I can't do it. 🙃🙃
To start the race, you need to go back to where the last item box is, then get a bill and use it for the right route lol

Oh... That's what people do...

Back