• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Clan Superlatives Suggestions (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rachy

Sylveon is the best.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$47,837
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
N/A
I can't believe a thread like the hasn't been made yet, but now there is! If you have any suggestions for "most likely to" questions for Clan Superlatives, feel free to leave them here! It would be awesome if you could make 5 suggestions so I can make an entire form for Clan Superlatives based on your suggestions, but single suggestions or a couple suggestions are fine as well. Anyone is welcome to submit suggestions, just please try to avoid questions that have been asked before, and obviously anything inappropriate won't be used. But anything else is fair game and I can assure you that it will be used. So, suggest away! :D

Who is most likely to elope? Lol

Who is most likely to elope? Lol
That's a cool one! But we should probably change the wording to "Most likely to sneak away/run away" so more people understand it, especially considering the fact that English isn't everyone's first language here. What do you think? :)

That's a cool one! But we should probably change the wording to "Most likely to sneak away/run away" so more people understand it, especially considering the fact that English isn't everyone's first language here. What do you think? :)
That certainly would be easier to understand. :thumbsup:

This is a good idea, I hope to contribute with some questions soon. :)

Most likely to buy the rarest amiibos?

Most likely to get a WR in Mario Kart Wii? (>w<)

The person who will get everyone killed xD

The person who will get everyone killed xD
That's a cool one! Unfortunately, I already made up this week's Clan Superlatives, so that will have to be for next week if that's OK. :)

most likely to get wasted at a party

most likely to get wasted at a party
Awesome! Yeah, that's definitely one we can do for the upcoming version of Clan Superlatives. :)

Back