• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Clan Wars. Please. Great Suggestion. (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Draconic Omega

Blooper
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$162
Switch FC
SW-1747-2979-2573
Clan
4DR
I really enjoyed watching Clan Wars when I was younger and I always wanted to be in one. Please could they come back?

We are a casual clan, which means little to no warring.

Very unusual to war. Pretty much no wars

The only time 4DR wars is the "civil wars" that take place every other Saturday. Once/if you pass your trial, you're able to sign up for them and participate.
Last war we did against another clan was close to a year ago.

Considering the fact that we're a casual clan, clan wars aren't really the norm here. With that being said, it has been quite some time since we have warred against another clan, so I might be able to work something out in the near future (key word is might).

If warring is your main priority, then I don't think 4DR is right for you, if I'm going to be honest.

Considering the fact that we're a casual clan, clan wars aren't really the norm here. With that being said, it has been quite some time since we have warred against another clan, so I might be able to work something out in the near future (key word is might).

If warring is your main priority, then I don't think 4DR is right for you, if I'm going to be honest.
Incoming wry rematch Amaya? :eyes:

I think it is important to remember that while the clan war scene is not what it once was, there are still plenty of wars that happen on a daily basis in the MKW community. With that being said, as others have mentioned, 4DR is a very casual clan and you shouldn’t expect to war at all... This is one of the things we emphasize on the “how to join 4DR” thread that you should have read before asking to join.

Where's the disagree button when you need it?

I think it is important to remember that while the clan war scene is not what it once was, there are still plenty of wars that happen on a daily basis in the MKW community. With that being said, as others have mentioned, 4DR is a very casual clan and you shouldn’t expect to war at all... This is one of the things we emphasize on the “how to join 4DR” thread that you should have read before asking to join.
I did read it, just didn't see anything about that subject

I did read it, just didn't see anything about that subject
How to Join 4DR, first bullet point:

4DR is NOT competitive for Mario Kart Wii or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. We're a chill clan that occasionally wars, but mainly likes to play worldwides together. We put this here because so many times people join thinking 4DR is a war/competitive intense clan, which it isn't. Our aim is to have fun, and that's it. If you're looking to win or care about winning, or like being competitive, this clan just simply isn't for you.

Back