Code Usage on Mario Kart Wii

SunnyJim

This is where I end
Premium Member
Bronze Member
the codes I use is ghost enhancer,change character,and vr hack that's all. if you want those codes just pm me for them :)

FC
1122-6939-7992
He doesn't mean static VR. He means just a hack that puts it up there. Its allowed as long as it doesnt remain the same VR consistently. @Tim157

Timo

Time
Premium Member
FC
1337-4425-6809
We (the leaders and co-leaders) often get asked, can we use codes on Mario Kart Wii? If so, what codes? In terms of Mario Kart Wii, this is Wiimm's sandbox that we're all playing in (so to speak), so his team and himself make all the executive decisions as to what is acceptable and not. It's only fair since it's their server, after all. We have been discussing this, and our final verdict is yes, you can use codes on Mario Kart Wii. HOWEVER, you may use codes on Mario Kart Wii IF you follow the below rules.

***DISCLAIMER: You are using codes AT YOUR OWN RISK. The list of codes below is from our own observations. Mario Kart Wii really isn't meant for any type of hacking, so don't blame anyone here if you get banned or any other action is taken against you for using codes. YOU and only YOU are responsible for all your actions on the game.***

Mario Kart Wii:

There may be some codes on this list that aren't readily available to the public or not everyone will have. You are free to use them anyway though (if they're on this list, obviously).

Allowed codes:
  • Region changer.
  • Change character between races.
  • Cam stays in race mode.
  • Any texture changes (that don't interfere or give you any type of advantage).
  • No sounds.
  • 100% Wii Wheel Percentage.
  • Kill-O-Meter.
  • Ultimate License Unlocker.
  • Faster Menu Navigation.
  • Wii Wheel Button Remapper.
  • No Blackscreen.
  • FC Cloner.
  • Vehicle Stats Modifier (Offline only).
  • No HUD.
  • Colorful Racer.
  • Mii Suit Color Modifiers.
  • Edit no sounds to "Music Modifiers".
  • Kill Lakitu.
  • Speed-O-Meter.
  • Make All Text Invisible.
  • 3 Stars on License.
  • Fake Wii Wheel Display.
  • Transmission Switch.
  • No Lightning Flash.
  • No Sun Glare.
  • No Sun Filter.
  • Cheat code counters (i.e. Mr. Bean's Anti-Cheat).
  • Live Replay TTs.
  • Change controller between races.
  • VR/BR Modifier.*
*Only legit values may be used with the VR/BR modifier code. Also, no persistent values. For example, you should not be using a VR/BR modifier that gets you X VR/BR every race or battle. The only reason that code is allowed is to help you find better WWs, help force 150cc, or stroke your ego if you really care that much about a virtual number.

Any type of hacking (not using codes from the above codes list above) will get you kicked from the clan. Please also don't record yourself using codes unless you plan to follow all the rules above.

Hopefully this helps people out and if you have any questions, please ask below. If you think a code should be added to the list above, please post it in this thread, and it will only be added at our discretion, with or without reasoning.
Where on earth is the speedometer code? (MrBeans)???

Rachy

4DR is love, 4DR is life. ♡
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
4DR
It's on CTGP. Not sure if there's a code, but why can't you just find it on Google?

Timo

Time
Premium Member
FC
1337-4425-6809
It's on CTGP. Not sure if there's a code, but why can't you just find it on Google?
I've searched, I can't find a single code for it (Bean's code - speedometer shows up on bottom right of screen ) I only found the code that replaces the time with the speedometer, and I dont want that one.

Alex

15/04/2017-27/08/2018
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
4DR Social Member
FC
4043-2716-9973
Switch FC
SW-1962-1671-2223
Clan
4DR <3
I've searched, I can't find a single code for it (Bean's code - speedometer shows up on bottom right of screen ) I only found the code that replaces the time with the speedometer, and I dont want that one.
I don’t think there is a code that doesn’t replace the time (although I could be wrong) The code on the list is most likely referring to the one that replaces the time with the speedometer.

Rachy

4DR is love, 4DR is life. ♡
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Contest Designer
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
4DR
Hmm I don't think Bean release that code since it's CTGP code (same with anti-cheat).

Timo

Time
Premium Member
FC
1337-4425-6809
Hmm I don't think Bean release that code since it's CTGP code (same with anti-cheat).
Oh, I really wanted it though, too bad it probably wont work without ctgp

Yeah there is Alex, but it's in CTGP
--- Post merged ---
Also, I can't open the .bin files with PowerISO or WinISO, and I know Bean has codes stored in there..... Anyways, I don't hack anymore so no need. :)

Last edited:

SunnyJim

This is where I end
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Oh, I really wanted it though, too bad it probably wont work without ctgp

Yeah there is Alex, but it's in CTGP
--- Post merged ---
Also, I can't open the .bin files with PowerISO or WinISO, and I know Bean has codes stored in there..... Anyways, I don't hack anymore so no need. :)
ill check in the wiimms Mario kart fun folder, I think theres a few things that are hidden in there :)

Lewis

Green Shell
Bronze Member
FC
1251-5432-2659
Switch FC
SW-4816-9145-7697
Aww, jeez. I was gonna start a series of hacking offline on my main YouTube channel, but it looks like it is against the rules. Is it?

Alexander

<span class="l">A colorful custom title.</span>
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
Clan
4DR
Aww, jeez. I was gonna start a series of hacking offline on my main YouTube channel, but it looks like it is against the rules. Is it?
I don't recommend using the 4DR tag, regardless if you're either going to hack online or offline. We don't want people to think we're hacking!

amaya

Redemption.
Staff member
4DR Leader
VIP Member
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Active Forum Member
Contest Designer
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Technically, no, as long as you aren't wearing the 4DR tag AND are on a different license. Personally, I don't recommend hacking whatsoever, but I'm not stopping you from doing so given you follow the rules on such.

SunnyJim

This is where I end
Premium Member
Bronze Member
Technically, no, as long as you aren't wearing the 4DR tag AND are on a different license. Personally, I don't recommend hacking whatsoever, but I'm not stopping you from doing so given you follow the rules on such.
its his choice let him follow his dreams although my pal iso has legal codes without using gcts....but I agree on the statement you said btw :)