• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Colour of the name of veteran members (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

$$_Rich_$$

Checkmate!
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$2,741
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
Currently, any membership trumps the colour of the veteran membership(dark blue), but since Veteran members are like a bigger thing now. Can the veteran members have a dark blue name instead of the VIP membership name, or any other membership? :) Like instead of having a purple name, can I have a dark blue veteran name since VIP is becoming normal now since it can be bought, but the veteran colour has to be earned.

You're basically requesting that Veteran membership overrides your current advanced memberships? I'd say that'd probably be not likely possible.

I'm not quite sure if I completely follow what you're saying... Are you saying that you want to be able to choose which username style applies out of all of your groups? So that you could choose to have the dark blue name over the purple name? If that's what you mean, then that's something that we've always wanted to do and was a feature on our forum before this one. It's just unfortunately something that isn't possible.

You're basically requesting that Veteran membership overrides your current advanced memberships? I'd say that'd probably be not likely possible.
I'm not quite sure if I completely follow what you're saying... Are you saying that you want to be able to choose which username style applies out of all of your groups? So that you could choose to have the dark blue name over the purple name? If that's what you mean, then that's something that we've always wanted to do and was a feature on our forum before this one. It's just unfortunately something that isn't possible.

Something like that. The veteran membership stays above all the others.

Something like that. The veteran membership stays above all the others.
Yeah, that used to be possible on our previous forums, however not this one. I was one of the first to check about that when this forum was first intact :p

Yeah, that used to be possible on our previous forums, however not this one. I was one of the first to check about that when this forum was first intact :p

Ok

@$$_Rich_$$ I've always been a fan of being able to set your display group, but it isn't not an option because we don't want it... It isn't an option because it's physically not a feature in this software, and there is no add-on for it. So unfortunately, as much as I like the idea, it will not be able to happen. Although, I must admit that I've adapted from our old forum and do enjoy seeing people's username in the color of their highest group.

Last edited:
@$$_Rich_$$ I've always been a fan of being able to set your display group, but it isn't an option because we don't want it... It isn't an option because it's physically not a feature in this software, and there is no add-on for it. So unfortunately, as much as I like the idea, it will not be able to happen. Although, I must admit that I've adapted from our forum and do enjoy seeing people's username in the color of their highest group.

Ok, I understand

I'd hate to torture you here but say you were on our old forum just like this. You'd be able to switch between purple, gold, silver (it used to be silver up until a certain point of time) blue, or light blue name. Probably just when you preferred that membership. Staff members probably couldn't do that since they probably had to display that they're staff 24/7 8-p

I'd hate to torture you here but say you were on our old forum just like this. You'd be able to switch between purple, gold, silver (it used to be silver up until a certain point of time) blue, or light blue name. Probably just when you preferred that membership. Staff members probably couldn't do that since they probably had to display that they're staff 24/7 8-p
Except one time... I wonder if @Azula and @Justin remember that one time, with some guy who messed our ranks on the forum!

So can we ask him to replicate it? :p
It was part of a contest, so no. Plus everyone knows it, so it wouldn't be as fun or mysterious the second time around. It's not something he can set up on his own anyway. But that aside the point of this thread. :)

It was part of a contest, so no. Plus everyone knows it, so it wouldn't be as fun or mysterious the second time around. It's not something he can set up on his own anyway. But that aside the point of this thread. :)
Now everyone knows it. Good job

Oh ok.
Now everyone knows it. Good job

If Zachy didn't say it, it would still be mysterious. ;)

Back