• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

CTGP Change Line's Colour !? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Patto

Thundercloud
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$141
Hello there! I was wondering if I could change the line's CTGP colour, instead of the basic white, put a different one such as Red.
I have seen someone asking the same here but, you are talking about codes etc that I have nooo idea where to paste them...
So I am wondering if someone could help me out from the begging (as a noob) to change the line's colour...
I leave here my discord if it is easier for any of you..
PATTO#5298

Thank you very much

The line color is based on your region, and since CTGP-R is defined as an "undetermined" region by MKWii, it's always going to be white. As for the other colors, NTSC-U (Americas) have a blue line, PAL (Europe) have a green line, NTSC-J (Japan) has a red line, NTSC-K (Korea) has a pink line, and Oceania has a yellow line. In short, you'd have to change your region using a region-changer code (which if I remember correctly, can't be used with CTGP).

Back