• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyd

Triple Bananas
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$515
FC
1935-9707-1074
Clan
4DR
I have now started playing MKW again, and recently I have bumped into some confusing problems.

I can only play MKW online via the Wiimmfi Patcher. I can't use CTGP because I am getting error codes when I try play online. I just find it bizarre when online works for Wimmfi Patcher but not CTGP, like what's the difference? I want to play via CTGP because of my textures and custom tracks, it would mean a lot if you give me fixes to these errors.

Error codes involved with issue:

Good morning/afternoon,
it seems that you've a connection problem.
Consider yourself to check the router/wii settings by changing your MTU value to 1452.
If you have still problems, feel free to contact me.

Good morning/afternoon,
it seems that you've a connection problem.
Consider yourself to check the router/wii settings by changing your MTU value to 1452.
If you have still problems, feel free to contact me.
Tried your fix, didn't fix the issue. Do I have a corrupt file or do I need to manually download CTGP again?

It's not a corrupt file, it has to be a connect error.
If the connection test in the Wii settings was a success, then it should work.

It's not a corrupt file, it has to be a connect error.
If the connection test in the Wii settings was a success, then it should work.
When I run the connection test, it says it works. I just can't play Custom Tracks, I can launch non-custom tracks via CTGP and Patcher. It won't allow me to play custom tracks online, maybe I should reinstall CTGP.

you can try re-installing but I think it could be trying to connect to wiimifi without ctgp and glitching out.

you can try re-installing but I think it could be trying to connect to wiimifi without ctgp and glitching out.
This thread is 3 years old so there's no need to reply anymore, as we can assume this problem has been solved. :p

yeah, I'm new and I'm just looking around and I'm trying to answer some questions 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back