• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

[CTGP] How Can I Fix These Disconnects? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Derptoise

Blooper
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$124
If you guys read my previous post I made asking for help about some errors, you will probably know of one of them I am here to ask if anyone has encountered these glitches, and if there is a fix you may know about.
(Note: These all were on the most recent version of CTGP!)

1) Win-DC:
I have mentioned this in my previous post. Pretty much you get disconnected, with your game saying you got first. You also keep the points you gain.

2) Auto-DC:
This one I haven't mentioned or heard much about, but pretty much you get disconnected when you start spectating a round on CTGP. I have never seen this on the regular Wiimmfi Patcher or on a patched ISO.

3) Extreme Glitch-DC:
This is probably one of my strangest encounters, and it just happened a couple of minutes ago. So I join a game and GCN Mushroom Bridge had won. Immediately, everybody disappeared, including myself. The game starts and goes on for a couple of minutes until it spams "FINISH!" for about 10 seconds. After that, it works like a Win-DC. You get first and keep your points. I have never seen anybody encounter something like this, nor heard of this. If anybody knows how to fix it, please help me, as this is kind of freaking me out.

4) Infinite Loading Glitch:
This is another strange one I have encountered once, and I have heard nothing about this. This was back in late January. I was able to play after being forced to spectate two rounds (which I question) and I had become stuck for about 5 minutes loading. After those five minutes, I turned off my Wii. The room had never been disconnected outside of myself in the end.

A1: A win DC happens, when you lose the connection of your Access Point.
That's why you also can "force" one by pulling out the router cables or the repeater (not really recommended).
Solution: Keep the Access Point as near as possible to the Wii.

A2: MASTER server kicked you out (EC 91010) for having a high connection fail in a room with already too high connection fail. Bad luck.
Solution: Try to join back. If it doesn't work, try to increase the MTU Value to an appropriate value in Internet settings > Connection X > Edit > MTU Value.

A3: Already encountered that.
I don't have an accurate explanation for that, but again, the Master Server could be the problem.
Your connection didn't delivered not enough packages to send in the result information (Timer). Thus, it kicks you off with a Win DC.

A4: I don't understand.
Did that happen twice or did you have to spectate two full races in a row?

Last edited:
A2: MASTER server kicked you out (EC 91010) for having a high connection fail in a room with already too high connection fail. Bad luck.
Solution: Try to join back. If it doesn't work, try to increase the MTU Value to 1500 in Internet settings > Connection X > Edit > MTU Value.
Also I forgot to mention this, but I tried using MTU Value 1500 and I got no luck. Everything is worse if anything.

SITUATION [PROBABLY] RESOLVED:
It seems my computer had been interfering with the connection of my Wii. Though it hadn't happened until January, I believe this is the situation I had encountered. I was able to play flawlessly with my computer off today. I turned it back on and the issues started kicking in again (whilst using MacBook Air MacOSX).

1 win-dc happens a lot to me.if it happenes(its opvious if no one else is moving) then u dc and get points.if it continuously happen(cheep vr=no fun) I suggest restarting your wii/ctgp

2 same as 1 but is cause of the server either going down, or too high ping, I say either reset CTGP or if problem continues to check the CTGP site for server issues

3 same as 1 and 2, but because of high ping and server traffic

if all else fails use a wired connection. its easier and way better

Back