• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

CTGP Revolution v1.03.1000 update is out now! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

My comment still applies. If you're going to a local store, then they are obviously not going to sell the Japanese version of the game (assuming you don't live in Japan). If I go to Target and pick up MKW, it's going to be NTSC-US obviously since I live in that region. So you don't need to worry about what region the game is unless you're buying the game online through Amazon or something. Then they should state what region it is in the title or something. If they don't, then ask.

Ok thanks.

Do they still sell MKW Discs, because its been very long shutdown, and they mostly sell WII U games.

Do they still sell MKW Discs, because its been very long shutdown, and they mostly sell WII U games.
It depends where you live. I'd check out some local stores near you. If they all don't have it, then I would look online for it (but that's when you have to start worrying about region, like you brought up).

It depends where you live. I'd check out some local stores near you. If they all don't have it, then I would look online for it (but that's when you have to start worrying about region, like you brought up).

That's good.

Thats probably because its not the most recent version (although i'm not sure xD)

Updates - CTGP Revolution

This link has all of the most recent updates, so you can look around for what you need ( or use the in channel updater :) )

My apologizes for the late update. I removed the broken DL link and put the link to the official website where you can download it. Thanks for the reminder! :D

Last edited:
Is this the most recent CTGP version?

I think it might be a little outdated, but if you want a link for the most recent one you should check the thread and look for the link which leads you to Chadsoft's website. :)

If you download this one, it'll just auto update the rest when you open up the channel

I think it might be a little outdated, but if you want a link for the most recent one you should check the thread and look for the link which leads you to Chadsoft's website. :)
Ok.

Hey, will downloading latest CTGP - R, and replacing the folder on my SDHC card affect my textures in any way?

it really depends on how you load your textures. i havent had any for a while so correct me if im wrong, but if you boot textures through your "my stuff" folder, and it asks to replace it then yes, your textures will be gone. if recommend copying your my stuff folder to your desktop, getting ctgp on your sd, then replacing the new folder with that. if you use riivo or something else you should be fine. and also to note, if you have the ctgp channel on your wii just go to updates and i updates you to the newest version. but if you dont even have cts yet then id recommend just following a tutorial on youtube or something

it really depends on how you load your textures. i havent had any for a while so correct me if im wrong, but if you boot textures through your "my stuff" folder, and it asks to replace it then yes, your textures will be gone. if recommend copying your my stuff folder to your desktop, getting ctgp on your sd, then replacing the new folder with that. if you use riivo or something else you should be fine. and also to note, if you have the ctgp channel on your wii just go to updates and i updates you to the newest version. but if you dont even have cts yet then id recommend just following a tutorial on youtube or something
Ok, I do run textures with riivo from the My Stuff folder in CTGP. I have a backup copy just in case anything happens. I prefer to re - download CTGP through my laptop then replace the folder on my wii. I have a feeling that the option 'Do you want to replace the file : 'My STuff", ... will come up, can I just press no, do not replace that specific file?

yeah that should be fine. if it doesn't boot the same then i would just recommend going back in and replacing the my stuff folder again and you should be good to go

yeah that should be fine. if it doesn't boot the same then i would just recommend going back in and replacing the my stuff folder again and you should be good to go
Oki! Thanks for your advice! :)

Back