• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Alexander

Luigi time!
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$24,119
FC
2924-4388-5200
NNID
DarkVeaz
Switch FC
SW-0668-0927-2585
I never made a thread here, so here I go!

DarkVeaz36000VR's YouTube Channel
[Image coming soon? Lol...]​
Hello! I am Alexander, better known as Dark Veaz. I play Mario Kart Wii and other games. I have a HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition which I use to record my video's. I don't upload often, but when I do, it's usually Mario Kart Wii content. Feel free to check out my channel and watch some of my videos,

I played Mario Kart Wii since many years, and I found my motivation to keep playing because of 4DR! I also love to play on custom tracks. I am an active player so if you have met me before, GGs! :D

When I upload a video on my channel, I will post it here. Thanks for reading! :D

Last edited:
Woo! Nice thread Veaz! I'm already subscribed, and I can't wait to see more vids from you in the future! :D

OwO
Can't wait for uploads!

I uploaded a new video! Check it out! :)

Finally a new video! Sorry for lack of uploads!

Another video! Check it out! :D

New video! :D

New video! Featuring Joey's fun room from last weekend. Check it out! :D

I uploaded a video! Check it out! :)

It's been a while but I uploaded a new video on my channel! Check it out!

I uploaded a new channel on my channel! Check it out and I'd appreciate it if you give it a like! :D

Back